is splitting tawheed into three bidah?

splitting tawheed is certanly not wajib but is it bidah? 

rasulullah sallallahu waseil wa salim never mentioned tawheed split into three. its not like its a small thing like swallowing phlem wile fasting, its tawheed. the most important concept in Islam. are we not saying the Prophet (pbuh) was forgetfull by spliting it? is it not bidah? and the worst bidah at that?

i listened to a talk that said that basically back in the time of the prophet sallallahu'alaihiwassalaam they didnt need to spilt it into three because the people around just understood ALL of what tawheed entails

then later it was because people didnt understand.

this is where i heard it from: this is part 1. its either in this part or the next 2/3.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

what is this splitting into three thing?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Lilly wrote:

i listened to a talk that said that basically back in the time of the prophet sallallahu'alaihiwassalaam they didnt need to spilt it into three because the people around just understood ALL of what tawheed entails

then later it was because people didnt understand.

this is where i heard it from: this is part 1. its either in this part or the next 2/3.

i watched the video and quite frankly i was offended. now i understand better the concept of spliting la ilah ilalah. you see he said you need to speak to people in a language they understand. and the people of the time of the sahaba just understood. this means he called me ignorant and thik, unlike the people of the time of the sahaba. like i need it to be simplified. like tawheed for dumies. in effect ill say it different. splitting tawheed actually rejects tawheed. you see by accepting the separation we are elevating ibn taymia. we are making him important. we are saying that we should be thankfull to hes simple explanation. this meaning we then are doing the same that people that worship graves do. we are elevating a mere human. are we then going to go to hes grave and ask him for more simple explanations? or are we going to wait for more partners to Allah. Allah the great sent the message through Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)of tawheed. la ilah ilalah. no more. simplifying it goes as far as saying we need more then the Prophet (pbuh) to understand islam. regardless of my level of inteligence it is wrong. Allahu Akbar! La Ilaha Ilalah! Muhammadun Rasululah!

stop getting offended.

none of us can be like sahabas.

go understand tawheed

then go teach it to others

stop sulking and saying that because a great man tried to explain tawheed by splitting it up we're associating with Allah.

Do you know arabic?

Or did you need someone to explain/translate "la ilaha ilallah" to you?

I still dont know what this dividing into three thing is. Some sort of form of explanation? If so, its not splitting it into three, but explaining three aspects of it.

Tawheed is a big thing as making the wrong claim on it can empty a person of iman.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Tawheed ullohiyyah/ruboobiyyah and asmaa wa sifaat. and yeah. its explaining three aspects.

and @ Hamza. go ask a shaykh. no one here can give you a real answer.

Lilly wrote:

stop getting offended.

go understand tawheed

then go teach it to others

stop sulking and saying that because a great man tried to explain tawheed by splitting it up we're associating with Allah.

i understand tawheed. one god only. note how you are caling him a great men. was he like the sahaba? 

Hamza13 - Its ramadan. lets not ruin the month of ramadan with pointless debates.

The status of Shaykh Ibn Taymiyyah will be decided by God ultimately. lets leave it at that.

No need to throw insults.

Remember the words "I am fasting" and whenever you want to start an argument, please repeat them.

Lilly wrote:

Tawheed ullohiyyah/ruboobiyyah and asmaa wa sifaat. and yeah. its explaining three aspects.

and @ Hamza. go ask a shaykh. no one here can give you a real answer.

i did and the answer i got was that it was not bidah so as to not upset the great majority but it is not wajib either so im good to reject it.

You wrote:

Hamza13 - Its ramadan. lets not ruin the month of ramadan with pointless debates.

The status of Shaykh Ibn Taymiyyah will be decided by God ultimately. lets leave it at that.

Remember the words "I am fasting" and whenever you want to start an argument, please repeat them.

your defending him as well. am i wrong to assume that that is elevating hes status? is that not rejecting tawheed?

no its not.

You wrote:

what insults am i throwing?

Hamza13 wrote:

You wrote:

what insults am i throwing?

i think the only insults here are coming from other then my side. and they are directed at either the Prophet (pbuh) or Allah himself...

Lilly wrote:

so by this order of though there was only sahaba at the time of the sahaba. there was no mention of the tawheed split into three so there was only sahaba no other muslims, ordinary muslims. that understood the concept of tawheed without spliting it without being sahaba.

to make it short here is an ayat that explains better with evidence that Tawheed-Ar Ruboobiyyah, Al-Asmaa' and Al-'Ibaadah 

is bidah. there is no mention of these names in the Quran.

surat al ma'idah ayat 3

Prohibited to you are dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah , and [those animals] killed by strangling or by a violent blow or by a head-long fall or by the goring of horns, and those from which a wild animal has eaten, except what you [are able to] slaughter [before its death], and those which are sacrificed on stone altars, and [prohibited is] that you seek decision through divining arrows. That is grave disobedience. This day those who disbelieve have despaired of [defeating] your religion; so fear them not, but fear Me. This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion. But whoever is forced by severe hunger with no inclination to sin - then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

i believe this is the last Surat revealed to Rasulullah SAW. 

i understand better now that bidah to a western person means little. if i say insult its more appropriate. its an insult to Allah Subhana Tahala to simplify Tawheed.

Hamza13 wrote:

This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion. 

Hamza13 wrote:

Hamza13 wrote:

This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion. 

further more i believe a real muslim rejects all fatwa.

Hamza13 wrote:

Hamza13 wrote:

Hamza13 wrote:

What?!

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

TPOS wrote:
Hamza13 wrote:

Hamza13 wrote:

Hamza13 wrote:

What?!

fatwā (فتوى‎; plural fatāwā فتاوى‎) in the  faith is a juristic ruling concerning  issued by an . In  anyfatwā is non-binding, whereas in  it could be considered by an individual as binding, depending on his or her relation to the scholar.

Hamza13 wrote:

TPOS wrote:
Hamza13 wrote:

Hamza13 wrote:

Hamza13 wrote:

What?!

fatwā (فتوى‎; plural fatāwā فتاوى‎) in the  faith is a juristic ruling concerning  issued by an . In  anyfatwā is non-binding, whereas in  it could be considered by an individual as binding, depending on his or her relation to the scholar.

unless your shia you accept islam as it is. you dont try to add to Allah's creation.

You wrote:

i wasnt even debating. i was having a discussion. you dont like to hear truthfull insight however so then proceded to create a debate by ordering me. ill say it like this. no im not arguing. just setting your wrongs straight. its my duty as a good muslim. even if it breaks my fast which im sure it hasnt. Allahu alam. none the less this video should explain why its irrelevant. i trully believe in my shahada therefore i should be ok. again Allahu alam.

Hamza13 wrote:
unless your shia you accept islam as it is. you dont try to add to Allah's creation.

I dont think you understand the concepts you are playing with.

A fatwa does not add to islam, but is the opinion of a learned person on what Islam says through the qur'an and sunnah.

Please stop useless debates for this month and if such issues really concern you, enrol with a course with a knowledgeable teacher. That will be much better use of your time.

You wrote:

Hamza13 wrote:

I dont think you understand the concepts you are playing with.

A fatwa does not add to islam, but is the opinion of a learned person on what Islam says through the qur'an and sunnah.

Please stop useless debates for this month and if such issues really concern you, enrol with a course with a knowledgeable teacher. That will be much better use of your time.

so your saying if the scholar has no evidence from the quran and sunnah he wont comment? i think its the opposite. i think its when quran and hadith has not mentioned legislation on a subject fatwas are decreed to aid muslim understanding. in effect adding to islam just as ibn taymia did. and why do people keep mention this month. we are not arguing. just discussing issues.

Well, you think wrong.

The use for scholars is to go through the qur'an and sunnah and study it deeply so that you dont have to.

Like the job of a mechanic is to fix your car so that you dont have to.

and the doctor has studied medicine for many years so that you dont have to.

All of this can be done by the individual, but it is more convenient to let there be experts on the subject who study them deeper than the ordinary person.

Titanium wrote:

You wrote:

I hadn't read this thread until NOW and I still don't know what this is...

*Phew* Atleast i'm not the only one.

You wrote:

Well, you think wrong.

The use for scholars is to go through the qur'an and sunnah and study it deeply so that you dont have to.

Like the job of a mechanic is to fix your car so that you dont have to.

and the doctor has studied medicine for many years so that you dont have to.

All of this can be done by the individual, but it is more convenient to let there be experts on the subject who study them deeper than the ordinary person.

look im no doctor but i know certain things can be understood better by people not learned in medicine. i am a mechanic and also know many customers know sometimes more then the mechanics themselfs. being a leghty process they ask us to do it to save they time to do they jobs. when it comes to islam relying on someone to understand it for you is dangerous as your talking about the herafter. you cant check the work once you recieve it. you cant complain of simptoms and ask for a second opinion. but to sum it up. fatwas are an opinion of a scholar and so have no wheight on the understanding of islam. you need to understand it yourself. it helps to get opinions but the verdict must ultimatly be yours. Allah will surelly ask is this your opinion? or the learned opinion of others? if you create short cuts its like cheating in an exam. you must study the whole class. not ask for a short cut to the answers. 

Hummus wrote:

Titanium wrote:

You wrote:

the worst is brothers that from sin one repents. bidah is the favourite of the shaytan. for a person believes they are doing something usefull and does not repent. if im going to hell at least ill go because i didnt understand the teachings not because someone gave me missinformation.

Hamza13 wrote:

Hummus wrote:

Titanium wrote:

You wrote:

the worst is brothers that from sin one repents. bidah is the favourite of the shaytan. for a person believes they are doing something usefull and does not repent. if im going to hell at least ill go because i didnt understand the teachings not because someone gave me missinformation.

i believe these two hadiths help understand tawheed.

i love Allah. i pray to Allah. Allahu Akbar

You do not have enough knowledge to have your own opinion on what is right or wrong. Scholars have spent their whole lives learning and understanding Islam, they know/knew better than us.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Hamza13 wrote:

splitting tawheed is certanly not wajib but is it bidah? 

I do not understand this question at all.

Please explain.

Pages