Those sayings from the little uns which make you smile.

72 posts / 0 new
Last post

It's barely sunny, he wasn't going to get sunburnt! And it's a little chilly for t-shirt and shorts lol

I don't think my cousin likes really dark skinned people even if they're Asian

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

I told my brother that he was a cutie pie. He told me he wasn't a pie, he was a person.

The awkward moment when you're in sajdah and a 3 year old throws his slippers at you; then sits on your head without any trousers on

Pure evil I'm tellin'ya..

It's probably been a few weeks now but i thought i'd mention one of my brother's first encounters with the kids of our street. He was in our front garden and it was him and three other kids on their little bikes. He was having such a grown up conversation with them. They asked him his name and his age and he told them and indicated with his hand too! Then one of the kids said, you have the same name as me, because i'm older i'm going to be (name) 1 and you can be (name) 2. My brother says: But i'm not 2 years old, i'm FOUR lol.

Hummus wrote:
It's probably been a few weeks now but i thought i'd mention one of my brother's first encounters with the kids of our street. He was in our front garden and it was him and three other kids on their little bikes. He was having such a grown up conversation with them. They asked him his name and his age and he told them and indicated with his hand too! Then one of the kids said, you have the same name as me, because i'm older i'm going to be (name) 1 and you can be (name) 2. My brother says: But i'm not 2 years old, i'm FOUR lol.

aww Smile

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

When my brother grows up and can read a lot more than he does now, i'm going to show him this thread to show him what an adorable child he was, inshaAllah.

I'm sat on a sofa watching my dad playing with my brother. My youngest sister walks into the room, sits on the sofa and starts eating her yoghurt. My brother crosses his arms and tells my dad '[Name] is making me copy her!!' I sit there confused because I don't know what he means by that. Dad says 'You can go and get one too'. Brother gets up, then I understand.

A while ago, I sat with my brother and after a long discussion he tried to explain to me that Muhammad and Mohammed are not the same name because Muhammad has a 'huh' and Mohammed has a 'haych'.

*Dad is reading a book about animals on the farm to my 5 year old brother*

Bro: Dad, you know the black parts of the pig, am I allowed to touch that part only? 

lol

In a related story, thre was a recent case in Malaysia (The land where only Muslims can call God God...) where there was censorship of the pictures of some pigs. or pig.

They covered the face only and some were wondering why only the face was covered and not the behind...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
They covered the face only and some were wondering why only the face was covered and not the behind...

Lol

Pages