Those sayings from the little uns which make you smile.

I'd love to hear what the small people in your life, i.e the little uns, have said or do say to you, which makes you smile or laugh. This could include your younger brothers and sisters, neices and nephews, cousins and maybe even children. Do share them here!

Smile

Son "I read namaz at play scheme today"

Wife "did you read with Jamat or on your own"

Son "Who's Jamat? The guy with the white beard in the front row?"

The other day my daughter told me "Daddy, ig you touch your feet, you have to go and do vuzoo again"

Lol How funnaaay! Bless both of them, thanks for sharing!

Brother: When i grow big, i want to a builder and i want to build with the other builders and wear dirty gloves.

Hummus wrote:

Brother: When i grow big, i want to a builder and i want to build with the other builders and wear dirty gloves.

Get him gardening. He'll soon grow out of wanting to wear dirty gloves.

Northen Southener wrote:

Hummus wrote:

Get him gardening. He'll soon grow out of wanting to wear dirty gloves.

Using a trowel is fine. He's tried using a rake, fork and spade, but they're just ever so big! I need to get some minature versions.

Hummus wrote:

I need to get some minature versions.

I've seen some at Tesco

Northen Southener wrote:

Son "I read namaz at play scheme today"

Wife "did you read with Jamat or on your own"

Son "Who's Jamat? The guy with the white beard in the front row?"

Lol

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Its not a saying, but something that a 2 year old did xD

Me: Walks in my room and sees 2 year old sat on bed.

He thought "Uh-oh", got off my bed and pulled the duvet towards him (in order to straighten it out) loads of times. 

^ Obviously seen me do it myself  LOL. 

I stood there & watched him walk past me as if he owned the place!

But the thing that really made me say "Awwwhhh" was the fact, that bed is higher than him and you could just see his little hands setting the whole thing out. 

Gotta love them. (:

When my brother shouts, screams and tells a moth off, thinking that this is the best way to get rid of it.

so theres this cat and shes princess okay? and theres her mummy. er mummys name is princess queen cat. but they dnt come anymre...

alif fatha a. ba fatha ba. ta kasrs ti. abati. amazing cuteess mashaaAllah. or when they're reciting their surah. so much cuteness

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Northen Southener wrote:
Hummus wrote:

I need to get some minature versions.

I've seen some at Tesco

Ha! Thought you were saying you've seen minature versions of your kids at Tesco

"I saw a cat a fajr time and it scared me and my wudhu broke"

Death is the end of time. Not the end of Life.

Smile Biggrin

So i'm sitting in a chair with my brother in my lap, showing him a picture of himself when he was a year younger. This is what he says: 'Please can you buy me, him? I want to be like that. I've already got the face and the hair, I just need that cardigan, and the blue jeans and those stripy socks. When you go to the shops, can you get me the same red pen, the nice one, that you can use on the board. You know, the one that boy is holding in his hand?'.

Titanium wrote:

Lioness of Allah wrote:

"I saw a cat a fajr time and it scared me and my wudhu broke"

Did you pee your pants? LOL

Lol naah it wasn't me Blum 3

It's what my younger bro said when i asked him why he had to come back home to make fresh wudhu....

Death is the end of time. Not the end of Life.

Smile Biggrin

smashed potatoes.

need i say mre?

rofl

nt sure if this will make u laugh. but here i was balancing two boxes of dates and a glas i think n one of the box of date fell. so i pick it up nn my lil sis was there watching it all. after i pick the box i just looked at her. i saw her head do some info processing or smethig then she goes "Break EVERYTHING SISTER, BREAK EVERYTHING" waving her arm abt n that. so..so..soooooo funny at the time

ROFL

Clearly this 5 year old has so much more to learn. But great on you, you've just proved that Asians are great at other things besides cooking.

these 5 years old and their big mouths.. my sis's at that age...

you should have said something to the kid...

Titanium wrote:
What could I have said to a 5 yr old who has probably picked his racist streak from his English family living in Scotland...

Plus I'd rather he learnt it all by himself!

you could have said "hmmm... Your eyes are slightly on the weak side. These painful eyedrops will make everything better. They may make your eyes water a little, like a hot curry does, but you'll be fixed in no time"
then smile as you hand over te prescription for the drops (all the while thinking "Indian" 1, racist child 0)
Smile

I was thinking ...do so something like "curry? Whats that?" Or "i dnt even k.w how to make curry. Im aneyedoctor"

I can't shopple the cards, they're not shoppling, can you shopple them for me?

Okay, but its shuffle, not shopple.

Yes i already know that, now can you just shopple them for me, please?

im the masjid during taraweeh

"im not allowed to speak to strangers" (to a lil girl her age)

to same lil girl: are you muslim?

lil girl: yeah! just like you! (all excited)

Who keeps putting a bone in the khajoo'l'?

So my six year old little girl was sat by the prayer mat wearing a hijab looking cute holding a tasbee while my wife was reading Asr. I walk into the room and see her concentrating like no six year old ever has. I asked her what she's reading on the tasbee and she broke her concentration, looked at me and said "what comes after forty-nine?"

I like cats, they're grown up. They're not scared like babies and little children. They walk outside on their own and they climb walls and they're not scared of the dark.

At the park today:

Brother: Look quickly, whats that thing near the trees.

Me: Its a squirell.

Half an hour later..

Brother: Look, there's another squirell.

Me: No, thats a dog o.O

An hour later...

Brother: Look there's a squirell.

Me: *Facepalm* No, that's a duck!

(Y)

my sister is learning doubles. she's struggling. i dont know how to help her...hmm..

she has to learn them all the way to 15+15.

aaaaaaaand she has to grasp the concept of half so that if i give her 30 and ask for half she tells me 15.

HOW IS SHE SUPPOSE TO DO THAT!

i met harry yesterday. his cheeks go really red. he's 1.5 years old but wears 3/4 years old. he likes rasmalai milk at 9pm. and then he started swaying and walking around with eyes closes LOL. then we also learnt he hates showers.

he's so friendly. I love Harry. I hadent seen a baby in a very long time.

Lilly wrote:

my sister is learning doubles. she's struggling. i dont know how to help her...hmm..

she has to learn them all the way to 15+15.

You need to teach him what a half is. Use food, like a pie or a cake or something with slices.

My nephew and nieces were over the other day and they all wanted to see the new baby. Told them the baby was asleep up stairs and they werent to disturb the baby. So they asked what if it wakes up or if it needs taking care of and no ones there? Told them we have a monkey up stairs that does all that for us. So theres no need for them to go up stairs too.

[half an hour later]

Nephew: We slowly went up stairs and the baby was glowing and we saw the monkey.

Maybe i should be more concerned, as there is no monkey lol. But the curtains were drawn and as the light was pouring through them it gave the room a faint orangey glow. Which my nephew and nieces all assumed was the baby giving off light Lol

But stil, no monkey haha.

And I heard as it were, the noise of thunder. One of the four beasts saying come and see and I beheld, a pale horse. And his name that sat on him was Death... and Hell followed with him.

i can never remember good funny ones my sis say and post them here...

but, i just remembered one, actually the new words/frenglish my baby sis uses gets absorbed into our home language and we use it. so my sis used it and i remembered it and i decided to share it with you.

anyway, once we gave my sis some orange juice from a carton that had been already open and there wasnt much remaining in it.

so she drinks it and goes "it's gone pepsicola-ed" and makes a funny face (if iremember correctly)

pepsi-cola-ed, how does she come up with this stuff? oh yeah..she's MY baby sister Dirol

ok, so my brother, he's in year 7 in an all boys school. and in he is also the only boy and has 3 sisters surrounding him from ALL side (two towering over him as he hasnt had his growth spurt yet and one tiny one running circles around him) i hope this lil clarification will help you get the "funny" bit underneath

my brother behind me doing some art homework where he needs to trace this black and white picture.

"my teacher said we have to take the picture and put it on a window in the sun and put an A4 paper on top nad trace it but i dont like that coz you'll have to draw like this (vertically) and i cant use both my hands"

me: "so why didnt he just say to use tracing paper?"

bro: "i dont know. its a lady teacher"

for a moment there i was going to burst out laughing, "its a lady teacher, i need say no more abt her strange instructions"

but  then i think i missed his actual point (and saw another point)

i think he said "its a lady teacher" because i said "why didnt HE"

but then i aske dhim again, why didnt he... and he answered I dunno.

Pages