driving

362 posts / 0 new
Last post

it’s south east Asians or from the Indian subcontinent – I don’t classify myself Asian- yuk

"Med" wrote:
I have driven some proper dodgy cars and some proper nice ones alhamdulillah. I find that I prefer the dodgy cars, you can speed in them, dont need to worry about getting flashed cos car aint registered on my/families name-, can knock around a bit and can basically mess it up as much as u like with no consequences.

The £90 banger my bruv bought was wkd. I swear I loved that car. I had a good few bumps in it, drove off with nowt to worry abt, flashed enuf times by speedcams but the poor bloke in nottingham who sold it was the one getting the fines,hehehehe.

I think Alum Rock most certainly has an effect on one. I didnt realise I was this much of a masser until now .lol

You bought a car... for 90 pounds?!

"Don Karnage" wrote:
"(*_Shazan" wrote:
btw I’ve got my car up for sale soon please keep a look out on auto trader, I need a fast sale because me going into business.

Cool! Computer related business or something else?

We already have a family business and a 10-acre farm in the country- an Islamic Project, for the revival members watch this space. Inshallah

"Don Karnage" wrote:

Thats 159.623 USD in your currency.

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:
"(*_Shazan" wrote:
btw I’ve got my car up for sale soon please keep a look out on auto trader, I need a fast sale because me going into business.

Cool! Computer related business or something else?

We already have a family business and a 10-acre farm in the country- an Islamic Project, for the revival members watch this space. Inshallah

An islamic [i]farm[/i]?

What does that entail?

"Don Karnage" wrote:

yep, 3 years back.

It didnt have MOT which means it wasnt road worthy so technically it was illegal for me to drive it but laws are there to be broken, otherwise why would they be made?

No heater, no radio, dodgy gear box, had to replace two of the brake discs and whole host of other lil minor problems but we dont want to go into those now.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"(*_Shazan" wrote:

What car do you have and how much is it..?

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

Thats 159.623 USD in your currency.

lol and that doesn't strike anyone else as extremely low?

You can get a pinto for 1,000 - and they are rusting death traps... I can't imagine what you could get for 160

"Don Karnage" wrote:

An islamic [i]farm[/i]?

What does that entail?

Sorry I make ambiguous statements all the time, I mean I was brought up on a farm lol and thus my family has a farm, The project isn’t a Islamic farm its to do with media, Inshallah I cant disclose much because my last baker ran off to Dubai when it came down to investing money.

"Med" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

yep, 3 years back.

It didnt have MOT which means it wasnt road worthy so technically it was illegal for me to drive it but laws are there to be broken, otherwise why would they be made?

No heater, no radio, dodgy gear box, had to replace two of the brake discs and whole host of other lil minor problems but we dont want to go into those now.

hahahahhahaha ohh hman

that's the worst car i've ever heard - how long did it last?!

"MuslimSister" wrote:
"(*_Shazan" wrote:

Scroll back to page one sister and I have picture up, it’s a Renault clio

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

An islamic [i]farm[/i]?

What does that entail?

Sorry I make ambiguous statements all the time, I mean I was brought up on a farm lol and thus my family has a farm, The project isn’t a Islamic farm its to do with media, Inshallah I cant disclose much because my last baker ran off to Dubai when it came down to investing money.

hahah ohh okay - ran off to Dubai :shock:

Are you going to sue?!

"Don Karnage" wrote:
"Med" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

yep, 3 years back.

hahahahhahaha ohh hman

i think 10 months, I went back hom and wen I returned to UK three months later car was off the road so 10 months.

Also 4got to mention when he bought it you couldNT start it by just turning ignition, had to connect it to battery of another car.

Bought it cos we already had a banged up citroen so took out the battery in that and put it into this £90 one.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Don Karnage" wrote:

hahahahhahaha ohh hman

MED said it lasted one year Biggrin

I’m reluctant to believe him from the way he described his driving

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
it’s south east Asians or from the Indian subcontinent – I don’t classify myself Asian- yuk

Yea I had never really heard that said all that much before. Here pakis are pakis indians and indians bengalis are bengalis and asians are asians.

And they're all very forward about it :shock:

A little while back an indian doctor put a gigantic statue of vishnu or some sort of hindu god in his front lawn in an upper middle class neighborhood in charleston. lol the neighborhood cmomittee complained it drove down property values but he won it court.

It's still there.

"Don Karnage" wrote:

Are you going to sue?!

All that means he lacked conviction it wouldent work out, the problem with some people, let’s fight the good fight but I cant because blah blah. Time wasters Oh never mind, Inshallah I’ll be up and running.

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
"MuslimSister" wrote:
"(*_Shazan" wrote:

Scroll back to page one sister and I have picture up, it’s a Renault clio

Its a very pretty car.

Maybe you could let me know when you put it on auto trader? Dads looking for a car atm...and he also wants it quickly.

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

hahahahhahaha ohh hman

MED said it lasted one year Biggrin

I’m reluctant to believe him from the way he described his driving

lol.

well you have to knwo a few facts. It could only go upto 80 miles and hour and I only went up2 that speed on 3 occasions wen went to darul uloom in kidminsta, rest of the time I had to make do with 40/45 miles/hr.

And it toook AAGESS to get upto a good speed, infact my mates wud cuss my beloved car wen they sat in it, cos it would take so long to build up speed when more than opne person sat in it.

It was from the grace of My Lord that I wasnt ever stopped by coppers in it, no MOT, no insurance, and a paki driver. Wudda been kill'd

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Don Karnage" wrote:
A little while back an indian doctor put a gigantic statue of vishnu or some sort of hindu god in his front lawn in an upper middle class neighborhood in charleston. lol the neighborhood cmomittee complained it drove down property values but he won it court.

It's still there.

Besides the forum’s I don’t have much “Asian friend's” I’m Muslim first that’s another issue for another day.

Lol That's how they treat their God's!

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

Are you going to sue?!

All that means he lacked conviction it wouldent work out, the problem with some people, let’s fight the good fight but I cant because blah blah. Time wasters Oh never mind, Inshallah I’ll be up and running.

Ohh I thought you meant he took the money and ran

"Don Karnage" wrote:

Lol you Americans are funny to many movies huh?

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

Lol you Americans are funny to many movies huh?

lol well it does sound like a terrific plot for one of those financial thrillers doesn't it!

Corrupt banker takes a guys money and runs off to an exotic location - only to get a phone call one evening telling him that he had better pay it all back - with interest - or something bad will happen.

Wait no that's a [url= plot[/url]...

Perhaps i'm being unfair - it was an okay movie

They just casted Catheryn Zeta Jones.

Which ruined it.

I found it stupid.

You know the starting where Brad Pitt does a legger... why? she is in on it now...

:?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Don Karnage" wrote:

lol well it does sound like a terrific plot for one of those financial thrillers doesn't it!

Where’s the twist? And most importantly who dies in a fictitious manner

"Admin" wrote:
You know the starting where Brad Pitt does a legger... why? she is in on it now...

:?

lol because it got rushed to production and the writers never really had any originality (they just spiffed up the original).

I dunno the whole movie was predicated on being well dressed and suave.

...it was basically 12 bond crooks.

"Don Karnage" wrote:
Perhaps i'm being unfair - it was an okay movie

They just casted Catheryn Zeta Jones.

Which ruined it.

Oh I get it now, I didn’t click on the link nor do I watch movies :twisted:

who got pwned most of the way through, but managed to pull the big one.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

Where’s the twist? And most importantly who dies in a fictitious manner

The plot twist will turn out that the banker is actually your long lost brother seperated from birth by a jedi knight.

and the fictitious death can be king Kong who throws the real bad guy - [b]"The Man"[/b] - off a building.

Oh this is gonna be such a movie

THIS IS A MOVIE PEOPLE!!!

slick and suave? watch infernal affairs.

it is BRILLIANT1111!!!!

Watch it. Now. Before Hollywood remakes, and ruins it.

(its not really suave... but anything to recommend this film trilogy. I have only seen the third (supposedly the poorest). I need to get my hands on the first two.)

Pages