Its a Bad Bad Bad World!

My car has recently broken down and has been in the garage for a couple of days (battery problems and so on:( ). Anyway as a result ive been reduced to making do with Public Transport ... again. :? After getting my car i was thinking: [i]"Yeah... never gonna hav to take the sodden bus again"[/i]... so ive not been on a bus for ... well quite some time.

[b]Things have changed![/b] Or atleast they have in manchester.

My first day on the bus the driver pulled up half way thru his route and refused to move till an [b]abusive passenger[/b] got off (she was 'f' this and 'f' that) the day after the bus driver (different driver) pulled up and threw someone off for [b]smoking weed[/b] on the bus (man .... that stuff ranks) and today... today some [b]crazy guy[/b] was driving like a maniac and the bus driver gave him the finger... the other guy jumped out of his car chased the bus till the end of the street... then went back to his car cursing... just when i thought thats it... he comes again this time in his car chasing the bus with his window rolled down cursing and spitting at the bus. Pulls up infront and gets out, the driver swings the bus around the guy (i thought he was gonna run him over) and speeds off.. the guy gives chase till the driver threatens to call the police from his mobile.

Im not even gonna go into the time this girl was crying propper style on the train.

Mannn.... propper nutters out there. I was all safe and sound in my car. Things were never this bad. We got crazy swearing women, idiots chasing the bus, some perp smoking weed, some fat woman at the back who keeps belching and saying "Dum-dum-diddy!"

Anybody else notice stuff similar to the above on the increase?

Has your day been ruined by some idiot like this?

YIKES!

Nothing that severe... one of my roommates is into pot and has a girl overnight every night.

Including an amazingly underaged looking freshman thats now stalking me.

I guess i'm sorta desensitized to this stuff it's in colleges everywhere

People playing music loudly on their phone really annoys me!
Invest in some headphones for heavens sake!!
Its usually lame music anyway... im pretty sure no one else wants to hear it.
Propper chavy.

Back in BLACK

Another reason why I don't like using buses.

Some people actually enjoy others hearing what they're listening to.

MuslimBro wrote:

They probably think they're being nice - entertaining others
Blum 3

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
MuslimBro wrote:

Blum 3

No one wants to hear 'SLAP THAT B***H!' first thing in the morning...

Back in BLACK

Seraphim wrote:
ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
MuslimBro wrote:

Blum 3

No one wants to hear 'SLAP THAT B***H!' first thing in the morning...

LOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

ohh our beloved bus 25...

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?