Yasser Arafat Murdered by pollonium poisoning?

Big news doing the rounds recently.

Yasser arafat died in hospital in 2004 and some thought the circumstances were suspicious.

However nothing was proven.

However new tests of his clothing at the time have shown trace amounts of pollonium.

Pollonium most famously being used to murder Alexander Litvinenko two years later where it was fingered.

Now some people want to exhume his body in order to carry out further tests.

Kids these days!

He was the leader of the PLO and the defacto leader of the palestinians.

He had fought against Israel before the Oslo peace accords.

There were people in the PLO such as Mahmood Abbas who seemed to disagree with him but didnt have anywhere near the same standing. As well sa Israel.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:

Kids these days!

He was the leader of the PLO and the defacto leader of the palestinians.

He had fought against Israel before the Oslo peace accords.

There were people in the PLO such as Mahmood Abbas who seemed to disagree with him but didnt have anywhere near the same standing. As well sa Israel.

i knew that much but..whats PLO? Palestinian... i swear now there's Hamas and PA... where did PLO come from? is that the old PA?

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

PLO was the original palestinian umbrella organisation.

He ran the Fatah group, which was mostly the PLO.

The Palestinian Authority= government. Fatah run the Palestinian Authority like the tories run the government here.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

only got abt ten mins left to watch of the aljazeerah programmed. real interesting but i wonder if it has any answers...even though (to a simple mind like mind) they seem to have investigated everything they could

all the docs are saying "its a political issue, not a medical one" your opinion on that statements?

and why did he go to a hospital in FRANCE? (annoying french accents..urrrgh)

They may have been sworn to secrecy or there may be other reasons that are unknown

but i wonder if it has any answers...

it has. It has opened up a lot of questions and ... i'll let you get to the end

should his body be exhume? what does Islam says abt cases like this? what would happen if his body was exhume?

actually wait..what are they going to do when they exhume his body? tohis body?

they would take bone samples. maybe a tooth. maybe something more.

is there no other way..without cutting him up... im sure theres a machine that can see through to his bones or something, then a little needle syringe thing goes in, takes a sample, come out. no digging out.

i say, let him rest in peace. inshaaAllah he already is and he's grave is extended up to where the eye can see and his good deeds have come as a plesant smelling companion to keep him company. i dont know the man but i hope thats how he is in his grave right now. digging him up would be so wrong on so many level.

there'll be justice. on the day of justice where everyone will be given what they deserve. lets just leave it.

with usa's backup..whats going to happen to israel? go to prison? lool. nothin is going to change or happen if we exhume his body. in terms of how the palestinians are treated. in that doc theres this guy who CAUGHT israel trying to kill him. did that change anything? nope. so let him rest in peace.

now.. *looks around* how do we tell his wife that...

Pollonium gives alpha radiation.

Alpha radiation is stopped even by a layer of skin or (iirc) 1cm of air.

Not as easily detectable as other types of radiation as you need to get up close, very close to detect signs of it.

hmmm...GD...they WERE. trying to kill him....

abd if ur referring to suspecting the prime minister of Palestine argument. i dnt think anyone suspects him...

if u watchthe aljazeerah doc ull knw where we at. basically he was murdered pretty much. nw we need to find out who did it.