Blind Date & F*R*I*E*N*D*S*

90 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Aasiyah" wrote:

sure, it isnt right to point out WHO is wrong, but rather WHAT is wrong - address the point, not the person. that is the islamic way of correcting people surely. we are all human beings and make mistakes, how are we to improve if we are not made aware of these mistakes by our bros and sisters?[/quote]
[color=blue][b]
Well im jus goin to say one or two thingz which i was told...First of all the Awliya bit at start wen dating was mentioned.

They were talkin bout an Awliya at dat time n havin a conversation same time wen they mentioned i think it was a story bout an Awliya n sum1 sed that Awliya make mistakes too...Nw we all no that an Awliya NEVER makes a mistake.

I know sumtimes we say thingz we shuldnt say n sum thingz jus cum out but wen we r talkin especially bout pious pple, pple of Allah its important we state the rite thing.

Anotha thing sum1 stated ahadith bout Hadhrat Aisha (RA) nw dat ahadith was nt bout Hadhrat Aisha (RA) but it was bout Hadhrat Zainab (RA) also half of the story of dat ahadith was rong. Im no Scholar/mufti or wateva u want to call me but it is important to state the rite thing wen refering to references coz pple im sure we all no r also listenin to the radio even though they dnt agree wid our Aqeedah we've had pple ringin in many times...this kind of thingz r excuses 4 em to attack us.

These were only 2 thingz which i was told bout even though i listened to it all the way thru but i didnt take much notice in these.

Alhamdulillah it was great to hear bout daw'ah,Scholars, MICS etc...those bits were wot i really liked myself the bad points were 4rm listeners.

I hpe uve understood at mo thats all i can say, 2moro we've gt a topic jus 4 youth n sum of these will b pointed out but 4rm our point n our ownselves if u listen to it ull understand.

Fi Iman'Allah[/b][/color]

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

Salaam

Firstyl, Jazakullah to everyone who listned in......and altho none of you called....as expected, most of you texted Lol

ryt where to start from...

- that lame joke was dawud, well wat do u expect :roll: ....hes's been sayin that all week...thanx Seraphim!!

- no naats were played, it was Shaam...nasheed group, just like 786 - not all are in english

- Brother Jahaan....lol....it wasnt stitched, we told him we gonna be on radio and he said he would ring in....and he wasnt bieng controversial, well...he was being himself in all honesty. we didnt tell him what to say, not that sad :roll:

- Razor destroyed Irf's anonymity!! i was hardly reading texts

- giggly girls? how? Biggrin

- dawud started shaadi.com lol....and i hardly plugged the revival, wasnt really goin as a rep, unlike listime

- had to cut Tajdare Haram off....was too long

- ive only got that version of Heavens Keys. i would be glad if you could send it me via gmail Aasiyah......[size=18]and yes i did try singing along [/size] Lol ......it was only to make you people laff Wink ....i dont make an embarresment of maself...... :o

- yeah that was Angel who tried getting thru......i dunno, earlier i answered the fone wrong twice....but apparently later it was busy....altho no1 was ringin!

- to anyone who didnt like the show, and i heard some people didnt.........i have nothing to say....if brother cynical yuit enjoyed it....must have been ok Wink

- i never said anything wrong, nor am i gonna apologise this time....cant please everyone.....with that p.s. take it up with brother Zain

AND as aasiyah said, why didnt anyone ring in then? :? correct us, disagree with us.....you can only do so much if no1 rings!!

- Jazakullah for listening, and im gald most of you liked it

i actually dide some research this tym BUT I FORGOT TO CREDIT MuslimSister on air!!! i used two of her articles Lol ...[size=7]was gonna say lilsis as well, but i 4got[/size] :?

[size=18]THANKS MUSLIMSISTER![/size]

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Mujahidah" wrote:
"Aasiyah" wrote:

sure, it isnt right to point out WHO is wrong, but rather WHAT is wrong - address the point, not the person. that is the islamic way of correcting people surely. we are all human beings and make mistakes, how are we to improve if we are not made aware of these mistakes by our bros and sisters?

[color=blue][b]
Well im jus goin to say one or two thingz which i was told...First of all the Awliya bit at start wen dating was mentioned.

They were talkin bout an Awliya at dat time n havin a conversation same time wen they mentioned i think it was a story bout an Awliya n sum1 sed that Awliya make mistakes too...Nw we all no that an Awliya NEVER makes a mistake.

I know sumtimes we say thingz we shuldnt say n sum thingz jus cum out but wen we r talkin especially bout pious pple, pple of Allah its important we state the rite thing.

Anotha thing sum1 stated ahadith bout Hadhrat Aisha (RA) nw dat ahadith was nt bout Hadhrat Aisha (RA) but it was bout Hadhrat Zainab (RA) also half of the story of dat ahadith was rong. Im no Scholar/mufti or wateva u want to call me but it is important to state the rite thing wen refering to references coz pple im sure we all no r also listenin to the radio even though they dnt agree wid our Aqeedah we've had pple ringin in many times...this kind of thingz r excuses 4 em to attack us.

These were only 2 thingz which i was told bout even though i listened to it all the way thru but i didnt take much notice in these.

Alhamdulillah it was great to hear bout daw'ah,Scholars, MICS etc...those bits were wot i really liked myself the bad points were 4rm listeners.

I hpe uve understood at mo thats all i can say, 2moro we've gt a topic jus 4 youth n sum of these will b pointed out but 4rm our point n our ownselves if u listen to it ull understand.

Fi Iman'Allah[/b][/color][/quote]

AGAIN....were human....bloody eck....next tym i do train/car missions for a good cause :?

ring or text in, and we would have stood corrected...not that i said it lol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

[color=indigo]who said 'aslaam alikum - Allah Hafiz -BYEBYE' at the end -dat woz well funii :lol:[/color]

'LiFe iS a TeSt...Be SuRe 2 PaSs iT'

"Hayder on Holiday" wrote:

AGAIN....were human....bloody eck....next tym i do train/car missions for a good cause :?

[color=blue][b]Asalamu alaikum!

Brother since wen did i say the sisters complained???.....i know they are the one's who from my point of you, have quiet good knowledge but it does not mean they said it.

We hardly had any time to talk about other shows as we were presenting all the way through ourselves :roll:

You want to know the truth...i'll tell u but i cant mention any names or any1....1st of all it WASNT any of the sisterz. We had complaints 4rm outside n also 4rm a dad of one of the sisterz.

Trust me we've had plenty complaints your prog aint the only one dnt no y u took it so seriously...it wuld hav been betta if i remained silent then innit..atleast u culd all b happy then. N plz next time dnt name pple u hardly no urself.

Im sure Allah, Aqa (SAW) n Qibla Huzoor knows wot im talkin bout jus hpe they can 4giv me if ive sed anyfin rong.

"Mujahidah" wrote:

[color=blue][b]Asalamu alaikum!

Brother since wen did i say the sisters complained???.....i know they are the one's who from my point of you, have quiet good knowledge but it does not mean they said it.

We hardly had any time to talk about other shows as we were presenting all the way through ourselves :roll:

You want to know the truth...i'll tell u but i cant mention any names or any1....1st of all it WASNT any of the sisterz. We had complaints 4rm outside n also 4rm a dad of one of the sisterz.

Trust me we've had plenty complaints your prog aint the only one dnt no y u took it so seriously...it wuld hav been betta if i remained silent then innit..atleast u culd all b happy then. N plz next time dnt name pple u hardly no urself.

Im sure Allah, Aqa (SAW) n Qibla Huzoor knows wot im talkin bout jus hpe they can 4giv me if ive sed anyfin rong.

Sorry....i may have come across angry....but i stand by my view, if no1 corrects us - we will never know

reason i said sisters, i heard last time and this time they said we were wafflin...talkin rubbish...doin a crap show :?

if any1 has a complain....say it to me....cant understand whats so hard in that

and what were the complaints, ok maybe the awliya comment - again, i didnt say it so i cant say anyfin.....and i was hardly listening at that point...

this time we was more aware..... :?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Mujahidah" wrote:

do we? i didnt know that... :?
i ges u are referring to the story razor (i think?) told - about a 'pious person' (first he said imam, then he sed, 'no, just like a pious person', i dont remember him saying the man was a wali). also, i have heard this story before, unfortunately cant remember where so unable to give u a reference (will look for one tho inshaAllah). and razor did not complete the story, probably coz it gets much worse...

"Mujahidah" wrote:
Anotha thing sum1 stated ahadith bout Hadhrat Aisha (RA) nw dat ahadith was nt bout Hadhrat Aisha (RA) but it was bout Hadhrat Zainab (RA) also half of the story of dat ahadith was rong.

Narrated Umm Salamah (r.a), "I was with Rasulullah (s.a.w) while Maymunah was with him. Then Ibn Umm Maktum came. This happened when we were ordered to observe veil. Rasulullah (s.a.w) said: Observe veil from him. We asked: oh Rasulullah! is he not blind? He can neither see us nor recognize us. Rasulullah (s.a.w) said: Are both of you blind? Do you not see him?" [Sunan Abu Dawood, Book 32, hadith no. 4100]
according to another narration, Umm Salamah was with 'Aaishah (r.a.) (as opposed to Maymunah (r.a.))

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

End of day...discussion show....our viewpoints....dont expect everyone to agree

needed other peoples views, only got some thru text....but all were positive

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Aasiyah" wrote:
"Mujahidah" wrote:

do we? i didnt know that... :?
i ges u are referring to the story razor (i think?) told - about a 'pious person' (first he said imam, then he sed, 'no, just like a pious person', i dont remember him saying the man was a wali). also, i have heard this story before, unfortunately cant remember where so unable to give u a reference (will look for one tho inshaAllah). and razor did not complete the story, probably coz it gets much worse...

"Mujahidah" wrote:
Anotha thing sum1 stated ahadith bout Hadhrat Aisha (RA) nw dat ahadith was nt bout Hadhrat Aisha (RA) but it was bout Hadhrat Zainab (RA) also half of the story of dat ahadith was rong.

Narrated Umm Salamah (r.a), "I was with Rasulullah (s.a.w) while Maymunah was with him. Then Ibn Umm Maktum came. This happened when we were ordered to observe veil. Rasulullah (s.a.w) said: Observe veil from him. We asked: oh Rasulullah! is he not blind? He can neither see us nor recognize us. Rasulullah (s.a.w) said: Are both of you blind? Do you not see him?" [Sunan Abu Dawood, Book 32, hadith no. 4100]
according to another narration, Umm Salamah was with 'Aaishah (r.a.) (as opposed to Maymunah (r.a.))

i have no idea on that story....was brother Zain, the presenter....and he doesnt post on the forums..i hardly heard the story - so no comment

and the second one, i too was sure it was Hazrat Aisha (r.a)....or at least thats what i remember from November MICS camp :?

but maybe you can clarify with Bro Razor

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Sorry....i may have come across angry....but i stand by my view, if no1 corrects us - we will never know

reason i said sisters, i heard last time and this time they said we were wafflin...talkin rubbish...doin a crap show :?

if any1 has a complain....say it to me....cant understand whats so hard in that

and what were the complaints, ok maybe the awliya comment - again, i didnt say it so i cant say anyfin.....and i was hardly listening at that point...

this time we was more aware..... :?

[color=blue][b]Brother you have every right to stand by your view..its your right at the end of the day.

I dnt no the last time they may have sed sumthin bad bout u it mite hav been 1 of em but it dnt mean all 3 of em :roll: ..so i cant really comment on dat plus these kind of thingz u culd hav sed to me thru PM this is the revival which is part of NO organization so all sorts of viewers view this

...u no wot kind of thingz hav been goin on lately n u no bout the Radio too. It doesnt giv us a gud picture nw doez it :? arguin bout sumthin which ourselves culd sort out behind closed doors.

Bro 4 the respect of my Shaykh ill remain quiet n seek forgiveness if ive hurt u in anyway n again i repeat none of the sisters hav sed nothin rong bout ur show.. :roll:

Hamesha ki tara menoo'ee mar pendiye Sad

Fi Iman'Allah [/b][/color]

Apologies sis

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Apologies sis

[b][color=blue]No need to apologise bro, it was my fault nway..i jus pray Allah (SWT) will understand, insh'Allah![/color][/b]

[color=red]Salaam,

Like to thank everyone for listening and calling ~(i mean texting) Blum 3

Id also like to thank Idara Minhaj ul Quran from the bottom f my heart for providing me, brother Hayder, brother Dawud and Brother Zain, Minhaj provided us with a great oppurtunity, an oppurtunity we will never forget and be forever thankful for. inshallah.

Regarding some issues

- Beast Biggrin Sorry mate cudnt help myself Lol

- The wali allah story brother Zain told us was misunderstood, he actually meant that they feel urges like we do, but theydunt act upon them.

- The Hadith bout the veil that Brother Hayder told us, we have been told it was about Hadrat Aisha R.A, and we were told this by a scholor, and no ordinary scholor either, but a very special one. Maybe me and Hayder are forgetful tho, and if we are, then i apoligise.

- Regarding complaints, sister mujahida can u plz pm me n tell me exactly wat was sed cuz i wanna kno wat im doin wrong , so please, dunt feel astho the criticism will hurt me in any way, but rather it will help me improve.

May Allah swt help minhaj ul quran and help their mission.

Ameen[/color]

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

"razor" wrote:
[color=red]- The wali allah story brother Zain told us was misunderstood, he actually meant that they feel urges like we do, but theydunt act upon them.[/color]

did he say that, or are u assuming? coz i think if he'd completed the story ud know otherwise. :? also, r u sure he mentioned specifically that this man was a waliullah?

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Aasiyah" wrote:
"razor" wrote:
[color=red]- The wali allah story brother Zain told us was misunderstood, he actually meant that they feel urges like we do, but theydunt act upon them.[/color]

did he say that, or are u assuming? coz i think if he'd completed the story ud know otherwise. :? also, r u sure he mentioned specifically that this man was a waliullah?

[color=red]I was there so I would know

We might be new to the radio thing etc, n a lil silly at times but we arent stupid, and we know how to respect people close to Allah swt. So to say we made a mistake when talking about a Wali is kinda insulting.[/color]

but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.

"razor" wrote:
[color=red]Salaam,

Like to thank everyone for listening and calling ~(i mean texting) Blum 3

Id also like to thank Idara Minhaj ul Quran from the bottom f my heart for providing me, brother Hayder, brother Dawud and Brother Zain, Minhaj provided us with a great oppurtunity, an oppurtunity we will never forget and be forever thankful for. inshallah.

Regarding some issues

- Beast Biggrin Sorry mate cudnt help myself Lol

- The wali allah story brother Zain told us was misunderstood, he actually meant that they feel urges like we do, but theydunt act upon them.

- The Hadith bout the veil that Brother Hayder told us, we have been told it was about Hadrat Aisha R.A, and we were told this by a scholor, and no ordinary scholor either, but a very special one. Maybe me and Hayder are forgetful tho, and if we are, then i apoligise.

- Regarding complaints, sister mujahida can u plz pm me n tell me exactly wat was sed cuz i wanna kno wat im doin wrong , so please, dunt feel astho the criticism will hurt me in any way, but rather it will help me improve.

May Allah swt help minhaj ul quran and help their mission.

Ameen[/color]

[color=blue][b]Walaikum salam brother!

Brother, i explained last time and today i also tried to explain in the best way i could and the whole reason for this was the improvement. Above if u read my messages i hav pointed out 2 thingz which u Alhamdulillah hav already clarified.

Like i sed b4 ur prog isnt the only one with complaints trust me we go through a lot but still try our best.

Alhamdulillah some of the issues raised were great especially daw'ah, hijab..i think, MICS etc...it wasnt all that bad :roll:

I believe thru practice u culd develop sum gr8 programmes for the youth specially the brothers..we're concentratin on sisterz Lol ..although w've quiet clearly seen their response :roll:

At the moment i cant point out any other complaints i only had to answer sum of them the rest were answered by the sisterz..insh'Allah if i find out anythin else i will point it out but trus me it wnt b specified on each 1 of u coz pple dnt mention names only the programmes.

Plz also note this wen i say pple i mean outsiders nt us n nt any other members of the team.

Before i forget jazak'Allah khair for your prayer brother and also for thanking the mission, i will pass your mssge on its much appreciated.

I hpe uve all understood, remember we all make mistakes n at start we were like this but Alhamdulillah the will to wrk for our Deen kept us goin even though still nw we go thru a lot.

Fi Iman'Allah![/b][/color]

salaam

great topics - lively discussion - crazy caller (one and only Lol ) good job brothers!

[size=7]apart from being close 2 the mic and interrupting each other lol[/size]

"razor" wrote:
"Aasiyah" wrote:
"razor" wrote:

[color=red]I was there so I would know

We might be new to the radio thing etc, n a lil silly at times but we arent stupid, and we know how to respect people close to Allah swt. So to say we made a mistake when talking about a Wali is kinda insulting.[/color]

um, sorry, i think uv misunderstood me. i am in fact saying the opposite - did Zain even say this pious man in the story was a Wali?

also, hav u heard the story in its entirety?

i actually dide some research this tym BUT I FORGOT TO CREDIT MuslimSister on air!!! i used two of her articles Lol ...[size=7]was gonna say lilsis as well, but i 4got[/size] :?

[size=18]THANKS MUSLIMSISTER![/size]

No problem Hayder. There's no copyright in Islam. I'm just glad that some people read what I write. [size=7]I thought no one read my articles[/size].

Keep up the good work. I was out so I couldnt listen to you...but I'm SURE you were great.

Why thank you MuslimSis, Your articles really helped us out, And indeed the show was great Lol

I say as modestly as i can Dirol

One would once again like to thank one for the articles one wrote

Bismillah hir Rahmaan nir Raheem.

and the rest, as they say, is history...but I can't get over the lasting thought being, "shadi.com"

Lol Lol

Also Hayder was cutting off discusion about that, naughty, naughty, I was asking about caste systems and you cut me of mid-sentence bro.

Also I messed Seraph's joke up, I said " eating a marshmellow" instead of "swallowed a marshmellow."

Still once the nerves went away, it was a pretty cool show. Biggrin

:shock: "mmm, this is some pretty nice milkshake..."
Lol

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

All that talk of shaadi.com made me check it out.

Biggrin

"Beast" wrote:

Biggrin

LOL Lol was it good?

yeh guys what was it with shaadi.com.....i mean thats the only thing that u could pick out in between the squabble lol

the caller was funny...and the thougth of the guy being some1 u already know did enter my mind... :!:

"muslim_kuri" wrote:
"Beast" wrote:

Biggrin

LOL Lol was it good?

yeh guys what was it with shaadi.com.....i mean thats the only thing that u could pick out in between the squabble lol

the caller was funny...and the thougth of the guy being some1 u already know did enter my mind... :!:

[color=red]
Blame Dawud for shaddi.com, he brought it up. Cudnt help but pick on haydr regardin shadi.com.

Lol, we didnt kno who the caller was, i bet it was sum1 off this forum pretending to b from oldham, i reckon it was u M_K, disguising your voice
[/color]

"razor" wrote:
Lol, we didnt kno who the caller was, i bet it was sum1 off this forum pretending to b from oldham, i reckon it was u M_K, disguising your voice

LOL - if i rang i wouldnt disguise my voice im happy with the way it is :roll:

"Aasiyah" wrote:
um, sorry, i think uv misunderstood me. i am in fact saying the opposite - did Zain even say this pious man in the story was a Wali?

razor r u blanking me here? Blum 3

i apologise if u feel i insulted u (tho i have no idea how)... but plz can u anser my Qs - i am in the process of finding a reference for that story and u could help. Jazakallah Khair.

"Aasiyah" wrote:
"Aasiyah" wrote:

i apologise if u feel i insulted u (tho i have no idea how)... but plz can u anser my Qs - i am in the process of finding a reference for that story and u could help. Jazakallah Khair.

Sorry, so many people post i get confused n dunt bother reading the posts agen.

I confirmed it with the Brother who told the story, he infact said it was about a Pious man, I misheard him, i was readin txts.

apoligies for the late reply, u shudda pm'd me sis.

Ill try not to ignore you from now on Lol

M_K, r u sayin u were infact the crazy caller?

"razor" wrote:

M_K, r u sayin u were infact the crazy caller?

if it was me im sure i would have made more sense Lol and i would have mentioned 'no interrupting' Blum 3

"razor" wrote:
"Aasiyah" wrote:
"Aasiyah" wrote:

Sorry, so many people post i get confused n dunt bother reading the posts agen.

I confirmed it with the Brother who told the story, he infact said it was about a Pious man, I misheard him, i was readin txts.

apoligies for the late reply, u shudda pm'd me sis.

Ill try not to ignore you from now on Lol

no prob, thanx, and also did he tell u the rest of the story?
and is there any chance he remembers where he heard/read it? Smile

Pages