MashAllah its reeli good!!

'LiFe iS a TeSt...Be SuRe 2 PaSs iT'

salaam

iam lisen to its better than last time lol
well done much more youth related

I sent that text without a name!

:x

"yuit" wrote:
Funny show, best i heard for a while. They seriously cracking me up especially brother Jahan Lol

did anyone else get the feeling that bro 'Jahan' was 'fixed' - either he was a mate of one of the guys on the show, OR he had pity on them and rang in to start up some semblance of a discussion... Wink

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

he must of known one of them
missed it thou wat did he say

"Beast" wrote:
I sent that text without a name!

:x

oh dear, how come he said 'irfan' then? oh, its razors fone right? he probably had ur number saved... :roll:

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Aasiyah" wrote:
"yuit" wrote:
Funny show, best i heard for a while. They seriously cracking me up especially brother Jahan Lol

did anyone else get the feeling that bro 'Jahan' was 'fixed' - either he was a mate of one of the guys on the show, OR he had pity on them and rang in to start up some semblance of a discussion... Wink

LOL i did think hayder had the answer quite quickly. But there are enough people like that in real life, He back on again, lol. Lol

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

"Saadia" wrote:
he must of known one of them
missed it thou wat did he say

go-osh, i've gotta be right - he's foned in AGAIN!! :roll:

cudn hav been more blatant...

They're plugging shaadi.com more than The Revival!

Priorities people...

very entertaining and they are giving out bits of knowledge

"Aasiyah" wrote:
WAHEY - Tajdar-e-Haram! Biggrin

atleast they got sumthing right. Wink

My FAV track!

Btw what are they discussing the the moment? I just got home.

i think Dawud shud hav commented more on the 'non-muslim friends' thing - he cud hav provided a unique angle.

"MuslimSister" wrote:
"Aasiyah" wrote:

My FAV track!

Btw what are they discussing the the moment? I just got home.

same here! Biggrin

theyr done with 'blind date' and onto 'friends' now.

"Aasiyah" wrote:

:o
they cut it off before the fast bit... :evil:

i havent heard this music-ified version of Heaven's keys before... Fool

they have a percussion-only CD too.

and EW who was that trying to sing it in the studio? :roll:

[color=darkblue][b]lolzzzzz dat woz a reeli gud radio show! wat woz wid 'Asalam Alikum - Allah Hafiz -BYEBYE!!!) LOLZZZ Lol DAT WOZ WELL FUNNY!!

GREAT SHOW BROTHAZ!! KEEP IT UP! Lol [/b][/color]

"Saadia Khan" wrote:
lol that was hayder lol he soooo shudnt

thought so - looks like he enjoys embarassing himself. Wink

hey the sis from glasgow who cudn get thru - when he said that, i thought of angel. Smile but that gal hasnt been around here over the hols...

[color=blue][b]Asalamu alaikum!

All im going to say today is good effort..ive decided to remain quiet this time Lol ..for everyone's sake and most of all Almighty Allah's sake Smile

"May Allah subhanahu wa Ta'ala help the brothers organize more stuff just for the Youth to spread the name of Islam following the Sunnah of Aqa salallahu alayhi wasallam".Aameen!

Fi Iman'Allah!

[size=7]p.s an Awliya NEVER make a mistake[/size][/b][/color]

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

"Mujahidah" wrote:

All im going to say today is good effort..ive decided to remain quiet this time Lol ..for everyone's sake and most of all Almighty Allah's sake Smile

"May Allah subhanahu wa Ta'ala help the brothers organize more stuff just for the Youth to spread the name of Islam following the Sunnah of Aqa salallahu alayhi wasallam".Aameen!

Fi Iman'Allah!

[color=darkblue][b]lolzz siss!
its woz a good show! i enjoyed it..the topics wer topics that reeli relate to each and every Muslim youth nowadays..so good topics :!:
id just say less interuptin... :!: Lol apart frm dat it woz good! Biggrin
welldone! keep it up![/b][/color]

"Mujahidah" wrote:

Fi Iman'Allah!

i dont understand - wot is there to stay quiet about? if the bros sed summat wrong i think they should know about it... (as shud the listeners, i.e. the rest of us :wink:)

seriously tho, its important to highlight the good and the bad, especially considering these guys are beginners when it comes to radio shows and i'm sure all feedback wud b appreciated.

"Aasiyah" wrote:

i dont understand - wot is there to stay quiet about? if the bros sed summat wrong i think they should know about it... (as shud the listeners, i.e. the rest of us :wink:)

seriously tho, its important to highlight the good and the bad, especially considering these guys are beginners when it comes to radio shows and i'm sure all feedback wud b appreciated.[/quote]

[color=blue][b]Sister, my duty is nt to point out who's rong, rite, bad and gud. Im a servant of Allah (SWT) and for His sake, Aqa (SAW) sake and my Guider's sake im remaining quiet..i dnt like complaining, most times its me who hears the complaints coz im part of this forum.

Also in my last mssge rite at bottom i write p.s....thats one obvious clue :roll:

Fi Iman'Allah[/b][/color]

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

"Mujahidah" wrote:
[color=blue][b]Sister, my duty is nt to point out who's rong, rite, bad and gud. Im a servant of Allah (SWT) and for His sake, Aqa (SAW) sake and my Guider's sake im remaining quiet..i dnt like complaining, most times its me who hears the complaints coz im part of this forum.[/b][/color]

sure, it isnt right to point out WHO is wrong, but rather WHAT is wrong - address the point, not the person. that is the islamic way of correcting people surely. we are all human beings and make mistakes, how are we to improve if we are not made aware of these mistakes by our bros and sisters?

take this forum for example - if we never pointed out eachother's mistakes, we'd either be constantly agreeing with eachother, or remaining silent. not much of a 'discussion' there, wouldnt u agree?

Pages