Da 'G'
Wot is luv??
My part in society..
'Orite lads, wots happenin!'
My family's lost de plot!

Exclusive Q&A

Listen online:

Studio No: (01282) 723455

Bought to you by MSYL (Minhaj Sisters Youth League) in conjuction with Jamia Masjid Minhaj ul Qur'an [/b][/color]

[b][url= here to see Poster[/url][/b]

"Mujahidah" wrote:

Content:-

Da 'G'
Wot is luv??
My part in society..

Exclusive Q&A

Hmm...

Sounds rather familiar...

"Beast" wrote:
"Mujahidah" wrote:

Content:-

Da 'G'
Wot is luv??
My part in society..

Exclusive Q&A

Hmm...

Sounds rather familiar...

Hate to break it to you (not you Irf The bit you quoted..it ws more conveinient to quote you) But there are some spelling mistakes, joke I hope its a sucsess.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

isnt it suppose to be the wa go on show not wot go on Lol

As dawud said... spelling mistakes galore!

:twisted:

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

[color=green][b]Asalamu alaikum wr wb!

Just wanted to inform you that tomorrow's (Thursday) show would be "My family's lost de plot!"

Wont say much bout it, but if you listen to it you'll understand wot i mean Wink ....its gt a kind of comedy in it Lol

Insh'Allah! We believe this goin to b a gud topic becoz it relates to both youth and elder generation.

You can tune on 87.9 FM or listen online LIVE [url]

Fi Iman'Allah[/b][/color]

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

I watched just a wee bit of it 2day, it was on free-mixing just as the sisters were getin into it, we had guests over so i had to go. I will be tunin in 2moro inshallah!

"Angel" wrote:
I watched just a wee bit of it 2day, it was on free-mixing just as the sisters were getin into it, we had guests over so i had to go. I will be tunin in 2moro inshallah!

[color=blue][b]Even though ur guests came ova its great to hear dat atleast u did listen to it. N yes the sisterz did talk bout free-mixing, it was an Exclusive Q&A session which will happen every Wednesday.

N bout 2dayz plz let me no wat u think bout it, like i sed its gnna hav a lil of comedy sumthin which we all had to plan in a week Lol [/b][/color]

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

"Mujahidah" wrote:
[color=blue][b]Radio working online again Biggrin [/b][/color]

Al Hamdulillahi Rabbil 'Aalamiin.

Good work.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes