A spiritual retreat

Assalamu Alaykum

[size=18]Suhba 2005, A Spiritual Retreat [/size]

A Spiritually enlightening weekend of Lectures, Nasheeds & Guidance in the Company of Blessed Scholars.

Teachers:
[b]Shaykh Muhammad Bin Yahya Al Husayni Al Ninowy (Syria, Aleppo)
Shaykh Babikir Ahmed Babikir (Sudan/U.K)
Shaykh Abdul Aziz Ahmed (Glasgow, U.K)
Sidi Mansur Ali (U.K) [/b]
Nasheeds by Local Artists

Date(s)/Time(s): Fri 16th Dec (6 PM) - Sun 18th Dec (6 PM)

Venue/Location: Markfield Conference Centre, Leicester

Cost: Over 12’s - £40 per head
Ages 3-11 - £20 per head
Under 3 - Free

Mobile : 07845 596 890
Email:

Note: For full details including Terms & Conditions, please visit

Please pass the message onto as many brothers and sisters you can.
May Allah(SWT) reward you in abundance
Ameen

is any1 else thinkin of going too this?

im a big fan of the 2 shaykhs mentioned here, and ive seen them before - top quality stuff

and a spiritual camp - i love these

40 may be a lil 2 much....but im gona try going Inshallah

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

im a big fan of the 2 shaykhs mentioned here, and ive seen them before - top quality stuff

I heard of the top 3, Heard Shaykh Muhammad Bin Yahya Al Husayni Al Ninowy and Shaykh Babikir Ahmed Babikir live on 2 occasion and realy want to hear Shaykh Abdul Aziz Ahmed. But £40 is too much for me at the mo, so probably will give it a miss.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

it probz is a bit, but for a 3 days and accomodation and food - thats actually a bargain

Inshallah i hope to be going now

2 camps in december now, kool Smile

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

£40 quid is a bit steep, i've got 20p in my jacket pocket and thats about it (by bank account is off limits), thats about $80 (40 quid that is.).

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

its cheap consider wot it covers

but im gona hav 2 giv it a miss

its 2 weekends before MICS, and i cant take that much time off from work

1 camp or the other for now

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

only reason i don't like staying over i just think about hygiene too much. Not that you lot are stinkers just im a bit of a freak in this area i admit lol. The worst part is sharing a communal toilet, shower area. First day it's clean. Second day i just think about germs germs germs. I couldn't get into the shower without sum rubber flip flops on my feet. Gosh the thght makes me sick.

And toilets they are the worst part of residential courses. even if they appear clean it's just the thght of others ppls dirt. when it's ur own family it's not exactly nice, but bearable. but strangers :shock:

And what about the wet floors in bathrooms. I always think is that water or is that urine. Bloody hell, id make a change of clothes before salat just in case.

My husband thinks i've got a psychological problem. I just think i'm being cautious. do u reckon im mad? lol

I used to worry about that stuff, but in Muslim toilets, you can rest assured its water. Also I might mop the floor regularly or something.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"yashmaki" wrote:
only reason i don't like staying over i just think about hygiene too much. Not that you lot are stinkers just im a bit of a freak in this area i admit lol. The worst part is sharing a communal toilet, shower area. First day it's clean. Second day i just think about germs germs germs. I couldn't get into the shower without sum rubber flip flops on my feet. Gosh the thght makes me sick.

And toilets they are the worst part of residential courses. even if they appear clean it's just the thght of others ppls dirt. when it's ur own family it's not exactly nice, but bearable. but strangers :shock:

And what about the wet floors in bathrooms. I always think is that water or is that urine. Bloody hell, id make a change of clothes before salat just in case.

My husband thinks i've got a psychological problem. I just think i'm being cautious. do u reckon im mad? lol

lol u need a psychologist

joke, understand wat u mean

reminds me of unity convention...uurgh...

but some camps, i.e. al hidaya, have en suite bathrooms and their are family arrangements for the suhba camp

depends on the venue i suppose- sum r top, others not. no idea what its like on this camp

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ