MICS (Minhaj UK)

101 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Mujahidah" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

EDIT: mujahida, all the way in scot , how long would that take?

I think it shuld take bout a week.

I wuld hav put up the poster 4 ya if i culd.

Just gt an idea i can take a pic of it 4rm my digital camera n then put it up 4 u, but dunno if ill b able 2 get it dne b4 monday :? ... coz 2moro is eid so no work, saturday n sunday i dnt cum online.

Dont worry about it, there is the link one of the bro's posted above, its workin but taken way too long, one has to have patience....but thanks

im postin it up here........jus coz u asked :evil:

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"angel" wrote:

Dont worry about it, there is the link one of the bro's posted above, its workin but taken way too long, one has to have patience....but thanks

being patient is hard, but dats wat part of our life is all bout ... Smile

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
im postin it up here........jus coz u asked :evil:

Nah its cool, dont make your poor soul do so much hard work, i am using that link even though it is takin time (thats an understatement!)

tell me about it............bloody harder when angel is on your nerves!!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
tell me about it............bloody harder when angel is on your nerves!!

Like i said dont bother cuz its now fully dowloaded.

lol

i didnt mean that.....i meant patience

anyways, ive posted em both up

lol....y did i bother writing em up!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
lol

i didnt mean that.....i meant patience

anyways, ive posted em both up

lol....y did i bother writing em up!

You know what my answer is gona be, your soo duh!!

I like the camp one, its nice...as for the course one the left hand side of its nice but its just the other half dont go, i can understand the classical part to it but i duno it just dont go

yes it does!

and who cares about the design.........i jus hope i can get one weekend off work every month to go, otherwise i;ll be gutted Sad

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Salaam alykum

You can register for the weekend course by sending an email to

Hurry as places are limited!

For information about the course visit

Remember there are always exceptions to the general rules. If an individual does not fall within the age limit then s/he can email and request admission onto the course. Exceptional cases will be taken case by case.

ma'salaama

"dervish123" wrote:

Remember there are always exceptions to the general rules. If an individual does not fall within the age limit then s/he can email and request admission onto the course. Exceptional cases will be taken case by case.

There ya go muslimsis, they normally have exceptions and your only a yr older than the age required.

i doubt they make an exception for you angel, theres a big diff between bien 1 year older and 12 years older Lol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Btw didn't Shaykh-ul-Islam say its Minhaj Institute of Classical Sciences? Or did they change it later? Because I remember in London when someone said Machester Insititue of Classical Sciences and Shaykh-ul-Islam corrected him and said its "Minhaj Institue of Classical Sciences"?

Can someone please confirm this for me?

THROUGH LOVE all that is bitter will be sweet.
Through Love all that is copper will be gold.
Through Love all dregs will turn to purest wine.
Through Love all pain will turn to medicine.
Through Love the king will turn into a slave!

no ideaaaaaaa....

brother dawud, can you enlighten us seein as ur a representative?

but the posters say manchester, so they mus not hav lisuned!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

salaams

it was changed to manchester institute of classical sciences.

no one is daft enough to make this sort of mistake!!! Lol

"dervish123" wrote:
salaams

Who made the posters?

Its not supposed to be manchester, its suposed to be "minhaj", manchester doesn't suggest any link to Minhaj-ul-Quran.

If shaykh-ul-Islam did say that then i wouldnt like to be in their shoes Blum 3

"angel" wrote:
Its not supposed to be manchester, its suposed to be "minhaj", manchester doesn't suggest any link to Minhaj-ul-Quran.

I remember Shaykh ul Islam sayin "Minhaj" not "Manchester" hmm... :?

N like sis angel sed if it turns out dat Shaykh ul Islam sed "Minhaj" n they've put "Manchester" i wuldnt like to b in their shoes either :roll:

"Mujahidah" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

N like sis angel sed if it turns out dat Shaykh ul Islam sed "Minhaj" n they've put "Manchester" i wuldnt like to b in their shoes either :roll:

Mashallah!!!...it says minhaj ul quran uk underneath the MICS so how can anyone be mistaken!!!!

"dervish123" wrote:
"Mujahidah" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

Mashallah!!!...it says minhaj ul quran uk underneath the MICS so how can anyone be mistaken!!!!

Forget it dervish you dont seem to understand, if Shaykh-ul-Islam wanted it to be called Minhaj Institute of Classical Sciences then there is a reason behind it, well we'll just wait and see what Shaykh-ul-Islam says or it could have been changed under his authority but Amber said Shaykh-ul-Islam corrected the person who said manchester.

Who designed the posters?

so itll be interesting to you that after the initial annoucment the name was changed

"dervish123" wrote:
so itll be interesting to you that after the initial annoucment the name was changed

Yes it would be interestin as to why it was changed if Shaykh-ul-Islam hadnt given authority. Did u make the posters?

does this really matter folks? :?

im sure theres a logical reason which none of us know, nor probably care.

it says IMQ next to it anyway

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
does this really matter folks? :?

im sure theres a logical reason which none of us know, nor probably care.

it says IMQ next to it anyway

I knew some idiot would come up with that Biggrin had to be you hayduh didnt it......(j/k)

There was obviously a reason why Shaykh-ul-Islam said "minhaj" and not "manchester"...

Neway whos' goin then?

got the app form for the monthly camp

jus needa sort the weekend out with work

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Salaam...

first of all the ppl who made posters n r organising this course r not taht daft to make this kind of mistake

i did not make the poster... i got nownt to do with the course apart frm the fact that a friend asked me advertis it.

there are alot of 'ifs' in ur satements... if u find out for def that it should be minahj them email em or let em know by any othre means Biggrin

"dervish123" wrote:
Salaam...

first of all the ppl who made posters n r organising this course r not taht daft to make this kind of mistake

i did not make the poster... i got nownt to do with the course apart frm the fact that a friend asked me advertis it.

there are alot of 'ifs' in ur satements... if u find out for def that it should be minahj them email em or let em know by any othre means Biggrin

Did i say the organisers were daft? no i just wanted to know who they were...

Why bother emailing you? you have the statement from amber amongst myself an others that it shud have been "minhaj"

Also the fact is havin minhaj sumwhere on the poster aint suffient, you might hand sum1 the poster and they might miss "minhaj" on the poster and just see "manchester" and think forget it another islamic course. Minhaj is now recongised as chartered and any work done on behalf of Minhaj should say it is done by minhaj especially these camps/courses, which is why it should be Minhaj Institute of Classical Sciences....thats me done, i keep sayin the same thing over :oops:

"angel" wrote:
....thats me done, i keep sayin the same thing over :oops:

Don't worry sis angel, wen Qibla Huzoor cums nxt year,insh'Allah we'll all get our answer. Then we'll see whether its Minhaj or Manchester.

Anyway gud look to those who r goin...

Asallam
It seems like Shaykh-ul-Islam is your personal informer, I mean the people that are organising this event are probably keeping Shaykh-ul-Islam up to date with every thing, including changes! So you should all think positive about the changes as the changes made are probably Shaykh-ul-Islam’s decisions, for what ever reason. You know time goes on things get changed for the better
Biggrin

um'

"angel" wrote:
"dervish123" wrote:
salaams

Who made the posters?

Shaykh Ramzan Al Qadri personally dictated the word 'Manchester' to me (when I was 'gonna design the poster' I only have Word and Paint and I did make one but I knew it would be far inferioir to anyone with decent software, and it was), I was like "Manchester classical sciences?" and he basically said yeah, so no worries its leggit, also I have Shayk saab's card and it says Manchester there to so no worries. Biggrin

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

slaamz to all.

i emailed and found out that the name was changed to manchester institute of classical sciences. initially the PROPOSED name was minhaj but later this was changed...in future instead of assuming and taking everything as facts, it would be better idea to confirm things with the original source Biggrin

and lastly whoever is attending the course, do dua for me and everyone else

Pages