Qaid Day Bradford (Mehfil e Sima, Nasheeds & more)

85 posts / 0 new
Last post

:roll:

"Noor" wrote:

Nice avatar btw.

When I was in Syria my local mosque was where the Dervishes were based in Alleppo. They were direct disciples of Rumi. There used to be a madrasah attached to it many years ago. It was very beautiful but unfortunately a bit falling apart at the back where all student/teacher accommodation had been.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

"Noor" wrote:
Because this thread isn't about the legality of birthdays! It’s about our beloved Qaid!

And possibly creating a gateway for me to learn more! Smile

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Well create a topic on the main board then.

I didnt think of it until now and thought about doing that but then thought it would be better doing it here.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

[url= & Poems on Huzoor Sayyedi Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir ul Qadri![/b][/url]

- Happy Birthday Ya Qaid!

– Adhan by Qibla Huzoor
- Rang Tahir!
- Afreen Afreen!
- Duniya jis pe marr mitti, Tahir Ul Qadri (You gotta love the naarey!)

May Allah swt bless our beloved Qaid and give them a long and healthy life so that they can continue serving the umaati of Mustafa (saw)! May Allah swt bless the mission of Minhaj-ul-Quran, the Mustafvi Mission and give it the tawfeeq to fulfil its aims and objectives. May the blessings of Nabi Kareem Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) and the faiz of sarkar Ghous Paak be upon this blessed mission and may Allah swt give all Minhajis the strength to work for this holy mission. May Allah reward out beloved Qaid for all their humble efforts! Ameen thuma'ameen!

We love you Shaykh!

Deen-e-Haq ka hai wali – Tahir-ul-Qadri!
Mustafa ke hai kali – Tahir-ul-Qadri!
Mujadid of the century – Tahir-ul-Qadri!

Jeevey Jeevey Tahir Jeevey! Jeevey Jeevey Tahir Jeevey! Jeevey Jeevey Tahir Jeevey!

Going over the top there... This is not the MQ forum...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"You" wrote:

true true

"You" wrote:

Do i care?

Obviously not.

[size=18][color=red][b]Happy Qaid dAY! [/b][/color][/size]

God Bless you our beloved Shaykh! Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

"Noor" wrote:
"You" wrote:

Do i care?

Dunno.

Do you?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Noor are you a sufi by any chance?

I wish Cray 2

Sorry that was a poor question, are you in any sufi order? i know it is very difficult to reach the status of sufi? are you fammilliar with muhammad aslum?

Quaid Day mubarak Biggrin

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

[size=18][b]You dont have to be Minhaji to celebrate the Birth of the Greatest Scholar of this day and age

Qauid Day Muburak[/b][/size]

What does 'Jeevey Jeevey Tahir Jeevey' mean? It sounds cool, like something to do with Bertie Wooster.

"Ya'qub" wrote:
What does 'Jeevey Jeevey Tahir Jeevey' mean? It sounds cool,

It's one of many 'naareh'. In Pakistan they have this thing equivelant to appause where, people show their appreciation by jubilantly shouting slogans. These slogans are in two parts that rhyme, where the initiator calls the first part and EVERYONE ELSE shouts the second part similar to a drill sargeant chanting with the cadets whilst they run. Its a way of showing your excitment and happiness.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"Minhaj Rafiq" wrote:
As-salâmu `alaykum dear all

This is something for the 57th birthday of Sayyidi
Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri
(hâfizahullâh).

On the 20th of October 1994, Sayyidi Shaykh-ul-Islam
led the janâza (funeral) prayers of a great saintly
figure, al-Mu`ammar Hadrat Sayyid Rasûl Shâh Khâkî of
Chakwâl (Pîr Khâkî Shâh Sâhib) who had died at the age
of 130 years! He was a direct student of Imâm al-Hind
Mawlânâ Shâh Ahmad Ridâ Khân al-Barêlwî and was among
the main khalîfas (spiritual successor) of
Naqîbul-Ashrâf Sayyidunâ Ibrâhîm Sayfuddîn of Baghdad.
He would give the title of “Shaykh-ul-Islam” to Shaykh
Tahir-ul-Qadri and desired only for him to lead his
janâza prayer. `Allâma Muhammad Mi`râj-ul-Islâm
narrated that he said:

“mujhe Hadrat ghawth a`Zam sayyid `abdul-qâdir jîlânî
raHmatullâhi `alayh ne hukm diyâ he ke logo kô batâdô
ke muHammad Tahir-ul-qâdrî shaykh-ul-islâm hê.

“Hadrat Ghawth A`zam Sayyid `Abdul-Qâdir Jîlânî
ordered me to tell the people that Muhammad
Tahir-ul-Qadri is Shaykh-ul-Islam!”

He sent a flag to Shaykh Tahir-ul-Qadri with the
following written on it: “Shaykh-ul-Islam Professor
Doctor Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri”. This flag was gifted
by Shaykh-ul-Islam to `Allâma Muhammad Mi`râj-ul-Islâm
who still has it among his possessions. So he was the
first to give the title of “Shaykh-ul-Islam”.

Among others, Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri was also declared
as “Shaykh-ul-Islam” in a gathering at Jâmi`a
Muhaddith al-Akbar (Damascus, Syria) in 2004 by its
head-master, ash-Shaykh Abul-Khayr Shukri, the head
imam of the famous Jâmi`a Masjid Umawi ash-Shaykh
As’ad Muhammad Sa`îd as-Sâgharjî and ash-Shaykh
`Abdur-Razzâq ash-Shurafâ’. I personally had the fortune
of being present with 300 other brothers and sisters
to witness this, al-Hamdulillah.

May Allâh allow us to benefit from him and support his
mission, which is the mission of the Holy Prophet
(sallallâhu `alayhi wa âlihî wa sallam), âmîn!

Ma`as-salâma
Rafiq

Happy Birthday Dr Qadri! Biggrin

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

"Dawud" wrote:
...similar to a drill sargeant chanting with the cadets whilst they run.

OK, here's mine:

"I don't know but I've been told
(I don't know but I've been told)
Sheikh Qadri is 57 years old
(Sheikh Qadri is 57 years old)
Sound off
(1-2)
Sound off!
(3-4)
Put it all together
(1-2-3-4
1-2.....3-4!!)

How's that?

"Ghulam e Mustafa" wrote:
...the Greatest Scholar...

Now that is going over the top. He may or may not be the best thing since sliced bread, but statements such as this can and generally do have negative responses from those who do not feel the same way... What is wrong with merely being "great"?

It's not a competition. Rather, it shouldn't be.

"You" wrote:
It's not a competition.

Who said anything about a competition?

minhaj ul quran are their own enemies

the shaykh is indeed great

but his followers make everyone hate him and his organisation by bigging him up so much and making childish statements about him. the post sjust in this thread can make anyone question, raise eyebrows, disagree or even disassociate themselves with teh shaykh cos of his OTT followers.

Love for your shaykh is one thing but using wisdom when expressing love for your shaykh is another. by stating he is the best thing since slice bread will creat MY SHAYKH v YOUR SHAYKH debates and turn all this isn to ego/sectarian fitnah!

The words.

"Greatest" implies "greater than" which is competition.

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:

but his followers make everyone hate him and his organisation by bigging him up so much and making childish statements about him. the post sjust in this thread [b]can make anyone question, raise eyebrows[/b], disagree or even disassociate themselves with teh shaykh cos of his OTT followers.

Love for your shaykh is one thing but using wisdom when expressing love for your shaykh is another. by stating he is the best thing since slice bread will creat MY SHAYKH v YOUR SHAYKH debates and turn all this isn to ego/sectarian fitnah!

That is very true, i can understand on a minhaj forum.

For those who dont know Shaykh-ul-Islam, the following link has an article written by the daughter-in-law of Shaykh-ul-Islam. Its titled 'A day in the life of Shaykh-ul-Islam':

It is long but if anyone wants to really know about him then read it, will give you a very good insight into the daily life of Shaykh-ul-Islam.

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:

but his followers make everyone hate him and his organisation by bigging him up so much and making childish statements about him. the post sjust in this thread can make anyone question, raise eyebrows, disagree or even disassociate themselves with teh shaykh cos of his OTT followers.

jus because YOUR brother is a lil like that, dont make all MQI followers the same........most are not like that, things have changed since the old days ed....keep up :roll:

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Pages

Topic locked