Demonstration: Bush's Middle East Visit - Sat 12th Jan 2008

Now your definitely not ht Lol

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

I dnt understand y these arab leaders are afraid of Bush or America, i mean whats the worst that can happen? America cant fight the whole world, if only the middle-eastern or Muslims nations would unit, i'd like to see what America reaction to that would be if it aint to just shutup and leave them alone.

you DO realise that these arabs leaders are not exactly scared of Amerca, more that they want america's money, right

Don't just do something! Stand there.

"vanclive" wrote:
I dnt understand y these arab leaders are afraid of Bush or America, i mean whats the worst that can happen? America cant fight the whole world, if only the middle-eastern or Muslims nations would unit, i'd like to see what America reaction to that would be if it aint to just shutup and leave them alone.

First of all have you ever heard of hiroshima? and second of all what yaqub said!

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Just to point out, there must be alot of stuff happening in the background which we don't know about.

But it is known that the Shaytan loves unity among the non-believers but hates unity among the believers. That's why he will do all he can to disunite us. The non-believers have been doing this and will continue doing this, and they will use some Muslims among us to do their job. They will even use 'scholars' to do this so we must be very careful.

The Prophet (pbuh) did say many things regarding what will happen and some things are happening right now and others will happen later.

But yeah I agree with Irfan and Yaqub. It is about money (love of this world) and also fear of the kuffar. The Saudi King I think was assassinated by the US, when he stopped supplying them oil some years back (this was also in the revival magazine).

But you know the demo's organised by HT, they are protesting for a few reasons, not just for the Khilafah as many people think. They are protesting against the Arab dictators, against the occupation of Muslim lands, ect. Not everyone agrees with everything HT say but non-Muslims/non-HT members even joined in. As Muslims we should speak out against injustice and oppression and demo's provide a platform to do this. In many countries demo's are banned so we are their voice. But MashaAllah there was a good turnout, a brother even came from Luton for the demo.

[url=

i use to go to these once upon a time

Noor we know for a year you where an extreme ht member now you channel your anger towards me Sad

what are you on about funzo :roll: for once in you life go and do something productive and go to sleep!

Yes mam! and re read my post i edited anyways im off to sleep!!

:roll: