[b]ALLAH MADE ME FUNNY TOUR 2007[/b]

Dates: Sunday 11th November - Tuesday 27th November 2007
Venues: [b]Reading, London, Manchester, Cardiff, Birmingham, Leicester,
Glasgow, Dundee, Edinburgh[/b]

A mainstream, cross-cultural comedy tour from an Islamic perspective,
featuring Azhar Usman, Preacher Moss and Mo Amir. Hilarious stand-up
comedy from three American Muslims - extraordinarily positive ground
breaking stereotype-challeng ing stuff for Muslims and non-Muslims
alike. Clean, entertaining and very, very funny. Everyone welcome.

For more information please contact:
Tel: 07914 690 370
E-mail: info@ammftour. com

This is awesome.

I'll be there.

Back in BLACK

wat happened to sheffield? u somehow managed to miss that out and that city probably holds the majority of muslims in the uk, or so i think, maybe u ought to revise that.

Maybe you ought to shut the hell up lol only joking anymore events tours?

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"vanclive" wrote:
wat happened to sheffield? u somehow managed to miss that out and that city probably holds the majority of muslims in the uk, or so i think, maybe u ought to revise that.

you think?

apparant;y the london Borough of Brent has the biggest percentage of Muslims of any area in the UK (no reference handy).

Whitechapel was ROBBED!!

Don't just do something! Stand there.

my brothers went to birmingham 2 watch them.. but exactly.. they should have cum 2 sheffield..!!

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

"Ya'qub" wrote:
apparant;y the london Borough of Brent has the biggest percentage of Muslims of any area in the UK (no reference handy).

Whitechapel was ROBBED!!

Hmm... I know there's alot of Asians in Brent (including ALOT of Hindu's).

36% of Tower Hamlets are Muslim (that was a few years ago so it must be ALOT more now). There's more Asians living in the borough of Newham compared to Tower Hamlets, however the Muslim population there is less.