Al Farghana event Sunday

______________________________________[size=28][b]F[/b][/size][color=green]arghana[/color]______________________________
___________________________________________[size=28][b]I[/b][/size][color=green]nstitute[/color]______________________________

[size=18][b]IMPORTANT SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!! [/b][/size]

We have some excellent news for everyone!

[b][color=green]The monthly Nahj us Salamah weekend residential has been replaced with a very special one day event in ENGLISH:

In the company of his Eminence Shaykh ul Islam Dr. Muhammad Tahir ul Qadri
On
Sunday 6th August 2006 at 2.00pm
(Please arrive promptly)

Venue:
Idara Minhaj ul Quran
292-296 Romford Road,
LONDON E7 9HD

FREE EVENT with registration on the day

It is imperative that all brothers and sisters attend this event and most important of all is to bring many new brothers and sisters to benefit from the company of Shaykh ul Islam. [/color][/b]

[i]For further information or queries, please contact: 07792038364 / 07866263015 / 07739535036 or email[/i]

Biggrin

Inshallah i will be going, is any1 else going...?

I won't be goin most likely, london is quite far and plus after being in b'ham I wont be able to get company as most of my cuz's will be at work Sad

Guess I gota wait for Al-Hidayah to see Shaykh-ul-Islam...

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
Inshallah i will be going, is any1 else going...?

I wont be able to unfortunately, due to pre-bookings.......but its aimed at getting people who havnt signed for al hidayah to go....and im makin sure people go inshallah!

transport will be provided for those in manchester, nearby and nelson and nearby

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

hmmmm. If brother from Manchester and surrounding area's of the north are attending this event, I'm wondering if this Masjid will be able to hold so many people-

it can, fairly big inside and Alhamdulillah several events have been held there with people attending from all over UK

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

I assume you've been MinHaj Masjid on Romford road, Alhamdulilah the Masjid is fairly large.

When are you next in London.

I haven’t attended many talks at Minhaj because of the language barrier since this talk in English and a short walk from Azhar academy I have no excuse this time.

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
I assume you've been MinHaj Masjid on Romford road, Alhamdulilah the Masjid is fairly large.

When are you next in London.

I haven’t attended many talks at Minhaj because of the language barrier since this talk in English and a short walk from Azhar academy I have no excuse this time.

yup, thats the one...romford road

it accomodates sisters as well as brothers

i dont know when i personally am next in london, i cant make this trip unfortunately.......but in terms of language barrier, a lot of events have been in english, even tho some are in urdu...........this one is defo english and youth only/mainly

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Salaam

an update:

Quote:
Assalaamu Alaykum,

[size=18]IMPORTANT UPDATE [/size]

There will be three famous personalities attending the event on Sunday 6th August 2pm at Idara Minhaj ul Quran (London), 292-296 Romford Road, London:

The famous cricketers; [size=24]Saeed Anwar and Mushtaq Ahmed [/size]and the equally famous former singer [size=24]Junaid Jamshed[/size]. We hope you will make every effort to attend the programme and make it a huge success, Insha Allah.

Wasalaam
Farghana Institute

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

It seems to get better and better Biggrin Biggrin

"Sirus" wrote:
Salaam

an update:

Quote:
Assalaamu Alaykum,

[size=18]IMPORTANT UPDATE [/size]

There will be three famous personalities attending the event on Sunday 6th August 2pm at Idara Minhaj ul Quran (London), 292-296 Romford Road, London:

The famous cricketers; [size=24]Saeed Anwar and Mushtaq Ahmed [/size]and the equally famous former singer [size=24]Junaid Jamshed[/size]. We hope you will make every effort to attend the programme and make it a huge success, Insha Allah.

Wasalaam
Farghana Institute

they attended the nelson idara recently:

Junaid Jamshed read a naat before Shaykh Ul Islam came, and later on...Shaykh Ul Islam asked Junaid Jamshed to read Qasidah

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Alhamdulliah, yesterdays event was a great success Biggrin the naats very amazing, Qiblah huzoor speech in english was TOP as always! Biggrin just a couple of weeks till we see him again! Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

[url= of Junaid Jamshed and Saeed Anwar with Shaykh Ul Islam[/url]

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Assalamo-alaikum

MAshallah - do you know if a video was made of the event and if so where can it be purchased?

Farhan