Annual Sisters Conference

[b]Annual Sisters Conference.[/b]

Date: [b]2nd July[/b]

Time: [b]1pm to 5 pm[/b]

[b]Masjid o Madrassah Jamiatus Salaam [/b]
Alum Rock Rd
Ward End
Birmingham

This is the Jamia's annual sisters conference - ladies only. All ladies in the locality are invited to attend with due regard for shari'a restrictions on travel and with shari' hijab.

Alimaat will be delivering speeches and lectures in both urdu and english. All sisters are invited and invite others also.

The conference is done in collusion with Madrassah Fatimatuz Zahra radhiyallahu anha, Ward End with Alimaat and Asaatizaat affiliated with the girls madrassah in charge of the event.

Under the guidance of [b]Hadrat Mawlana Mufti Khalid Hussayn Sahib - hafizahullah.[/b]

so it is only for sisters with hijab and niqab?

if its sister only event - then why?

so its just for practising sisters then?

your being very silly editor. May ALLAH have mercy on you - ameen.

All ladies are cordially invited.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

t'was a valid question

shariah restrictions on travel...so they would have to bring men with them if they come from far?

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

It means that the sharia should be observed. And if the shariah says they should not travel a certain distance without a mahram then it means they should follow the shariah.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Okey dokey diddly kokey

so will there be men present? are the speakers men?

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

It is [b]ladies only [/b]- that has already been stated in the very first post.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
your being very silly editor. May ALLAH have mercy on you - ameen.

All ladies are cordially invited.

it is only silly to you...
u wanna ignore my fair comments... fair enough

Its a ladies only thing... meaning speakers are most likely going to be ladies aswell. If traveling that far is not acceptable without taking a man then take a man. While shes at the talk... he can go get a takeout or something... who cares.

If she cant make it coz its too far than thats that.

Back in BLACK

....take this to the debate forum this section is for events and anouncements only not discussions! :roll:

"yashmaki" wrote:
....take this to the debate forum this section is for events and anouncements only not discussions! :roll:

we are discussing the event...asking questions to the one who put the event up but getting no answers

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
"yashmaki" wrote:

we are discussing the event...asking questions to the one who put the event up but getting no answers

Med didn’t organise this event.

Unless you’re a female this event is not applicable to the men folk unless you want to pass it on to.

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
"yashmaki" wrote:

Med didn’t organise this event.

Unless you’re a female this event is not applicable to the men folk unless you want to pass it on to.

i know that.... he made some comments which i was asking about... anyway.... not gonna get any answers here.... i'll drop it.

ok here's my two pence worth it's women only, if there are sisters who don't wear hijab and wana learn about Islam then why not attend. I don't think they'd be turned away. I'd gladly accompany such sisters