Shaykh ul Islam. London. Sunday.

So what do people know?

All I know is Sunday 14th May, 7pm at Minhaj ul-Qur'an London

Yup Shaykh-ul-Islam present in London Idara, with a naat mehfil with Minhaj-ul-Quran's very own Afzal Naushahi Saab. However I am going to get it confirmed if i can make it there Inshallah.

Spiritual Na`t gathering With
Sayyidî Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri
(hâfizahullâhu ta`âlâ)

In the company of one of the greatest scholars in the world, Sayyidî Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri (hâfizahullâh)

World Renowned Na`t Performer: Muhammad Afzal Noshahi

Time: 6pm – 9pm

Date: Sunday, 14th May 2006

Venue:Idara Minhaj-ul-Quran
292-296 Romford Road
Forest Gate
London
E7

For more details, call: 020 8257 1786/7

Email:

Nearest station: Forest Gate (and Stratford via bus).
Buses: 25, 58, 86 and 325.

Food will be served at the end.

Facilities are arranged for both brothers and sisters so bring your families and friends along with you.

Asalaamu alaikum,

MS - will you be going to the event?

I think Rumana is going to go and I'm gonna try and make it too inshaAllah.

"Amatullah" wrote:
Asalaamu alaikum,

MS - will you be going to the event?

I think Rumana is going to go and I'm gonna try and make it too inshaAllah.

Inshallah.

It's my B'day on that day so I'll tell dad that I deserve a late night out. Biggrin

But I'll have to leave by 9.00....and I doubt it'll be finished by then :?

I'll see you there.

"MuslimSister" wrote:

Inshallah.

It's my B'day on that day so I'll tell dad that I deserve a late night out. Biggrin

Hey happy b'day!! Biggrin Hope you had/will have for the remaining time a great day! I pray that all your dreams/wishes come true.

You're lucky if your at the event at the moment i couldnt attend it - transport problems, gutted Cray 2 let us know how the programme was. xxx

"Angel" wrote:
"MuslimSister" wrote:

Inshallah.

Hey happy b'day!! Biggrin Hope you had/will have for the remaining time a great day! I pray that all your dreams/wishes come true.

You're lucky if your at the event at the moment i couldnt attend it - transport problems, gutted Cray 2 let us know how the programme was. xxx

Thanks Sis, I had a nice day...feel SO old though. :?

Unfortunatly I couldnt attend the programme, I'm waiting for my friends to come back so that I can ring them up and see how it was...

"MuslimSister" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:
"MuslimSister" wrote:

Inshallah.

Thanks Sis, I had a nice day...feel SO old though. :?

Unfortunatly I couldnt attend the programme, I'm waiting for my friends to come back so that I can ring them up and see how it was...

Hey u aint old! I cant believe i am gona be 21 in over a months time, time flies!

We listened to the event via my cuz's fone, it sounded brilliant! Shaykh-ul-Islam also asked about us coz we had met him in pak, my cousins told him we couldnt make it and gave our salam to him. So I am not gutted anymore since Shaykh-ul-Islam asked about us Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

Wow...you lucky girl.

You did go all the way to Pakistan just to see him...you deserve such acknowledgement.

There's always something or another that comes up that prevents me from seeing him...AND he's often in London the most. :?

"Angel" wrote:
We listened to the event via my cuz's fone, it sounded brilliant!

It was brilliant! I needed an imaan booster with all the stress of exams and I definitely got that.

Shaykh ul Islam spoke about the benefits of reciting Durood and how this simple act done regularly brings Noor. He also spoke about the relationship between having the correct aqeedah and imaan. I didn't understand everything that was said as I don't speak Urdu but the beautiful atmosphere and being in the presence of Shaykh ul Islam made up for it! It finished quite late...my family and I left Idara at around midnight.

MS - InshaAllah you'll be able to make it next time...you're in my du'as, always. x

[color=blue][b]Asalamu alaykum!

The event was great Biggrin even though Shaykh ul Islam spoke only for an hour it was special and the mehfil after that...wow..enjoyed every bit of it, especially when Shaykh ul Islam came to the sisters side through a tiny corner..we were stepping on each others feet to give them way Lol

After all it was great apart from the tiredness as i only had 2 hours sleep but it was worth it Biggrin

Ma'Salam

p.s I had a feeling one of the Glasgow sisters were missing :? ..looks like i was right. May Allah the Almighty give all those that couldn't attend, a chance next time..insh'Allah![/b][/color]

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"