INTERNATIONAL MAWLID LIVE BROASCAST

[size=18]International Mawlid Conference Live on ARY Digital[/size]

This year’s Annual International Mawlid Conference at Minar-e-Pakistan organised by Minhaj-ul-Quran International (MQI) , Lahore is much bigger and better than previous years in more ways than one.

One of those unique features of the 22nd Annual International Mawlid Conference is that it will be shown live on ARY Digital all over the world. There will be a continuous live transmission of the conference on the channel.

[b]The live transmission will be on Monday 10th April 2006 at:
8.00 PM (UK Time)

Midnight (Pakistan Time)[/b]

ARY Digital has a very large viewership all over the world. ARY Digital is seen in 120 countries, with its main viewership in Europe, Middle East and Asia. The channel is available free to millions of cable viewers in South Asia.

[b]Lectures of the special guests and world renowned scholars coming from all over the world will be the main feature of the live transmission. The special guests coming from abroad are:

1. Shaykh Assad Muhammad Saeed as-Sagharji (Syria)
2. Shaykh as-Sayyed Habib Umer bin Hafeez (Hadramout,Yemen)
3. Shaykh Ahmad Babikr as-Sudani (Sudan)
4. Shaykh as-Sayyed Mahmood Abul-Huda al-Husayni (Halab, Syria)
5. Shaykh Dr. Shahab-ud-Din Fulfur (Syria)[/b]

The chief guest whose name has not yet been desclosed will be the pearl of the live transmission. There will also be hundreds of renowned scholars and guests from Pakistan.

The lecture of Shaykh-ul-Islam Prof. Dr. Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri will arguably have the largest audience of any Mawlid lecture on the night of Mawlid on the planet, due to the live transmission. His lecture will be the climax of the live transmission on ARY digital.

[b]World renowned nasheed singers will sing praise to the holy Prophet Muhammad SAW throughout the program. Nasheed groups have made special journeys from the UK and Madinah Munawwarah to perform at the Annual International Mawlid Conference, live on ARY Digital. There will also be lectures on topics related to Mawlid in English, Urdu and Arabic.[/b]

[b]Like every year the Annual International Mawlid Conference will be viewed in every country of the world with it being shown live on the internet: . [/b]

=======

GONNA BE GREAT Smile

"Fresh Prince" wrote:

GONNA BE GREAT Smile

yep its gona be wicked - cant wait to watch it! Biggrin

damn ryt Biggrin

highlight of the day finding out about this!!

live internet streams aint the same thing!!

Lucky Angel is there, but now we can be there too....almost!

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Innit she well lucky man - I thought the exact same we'll insha'Allah get to enjoy it as well!

Quote:
The chief guest whose name has not yet been desclosed will be the pearl of the live transmission.

The pearl, They named all the main speakers, but kept one undisclosed, Who can it possibly be?

Shaykh Hamza Yusuf? I got insider info sayin they were possible gonna b there., Contemplate people, n then speculate....

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

could be

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

What a show Biggrin

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:
What a show Biggrin

i was well disappointed

poor crowd nodded off when arabic speeches on

and with the utmostrespect..shaykh ul islams speech was way way way too too tooo deep for majority of ppl listening.... i watched 50 minutes minutes of it... then thought right ...' not for me' Smile

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
"Sirus" wrote:
What a show Biggrin

i was well disappointed

poor crowd nodded off when arabic speeches on

and with the utmostrespect..shaykh ul islams speech was way way way too too tooo deep for majority of ppl listening.... i watched 50 minutes minutes of it... then thought right ...' not for me' Smile

the shayoukhs who came from outside obviously dont speak urdu!!! but there speaches were translated, and were very good imo....as was Shaykh Abu Bakars in english

Shaykh ul Islam's speech was very good...some of the urdu i found hard to grasp, but the people there obviously understood it....dunno how u can say it was over thier heads....some of it over ours maybe yeah

but very informative and Alhamdulillah learnt quite a bit

and the Naat council were very good Smile

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ