Ahle Haq, Ahle Sunnah Demonstration, Britians Biggest

Ahle Haq, Ahle Sunnah Demonstration

On Saturday 18th February we will be defending the honour of Rasoolallah (saw), with words, with a demonstration and with our voices. But all the enemies of Islam and all the people of arrogance should know, that if we are forced to defend Rasoolallah Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) with our blood, we will defend Rasoolallah Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) with our blood. We will say to Rasoolallah (saw), not with our voices, but with our blood, we respond to your call, oh Messenger of Allah.

"So they who have believed in him, honoured him, supported him and followed the light which was sent down with him, it is those who will be the successful." (Al-A'raaf: 157)

On the day of Judgment our Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) will provide us with "Liva-ul-Hamd" (the banner of praise) under which all believers will be gathered.

What will we do to defend the honour of Rasoolallah (saw).......................

Date: Saturday 18th February 2006

Time: 12:30 pm

Venue: Trafalgar Square to Hyde Park, London

"Say to them: If you love God, follow (and love and honour) me, and God will love you" (3:31)

The prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) said "Whoever loves me will be with me in the Garden." Reported by Anas bin Maalik (may Allah be pleased with him)

[b]EDIT: A thread about this event already exists. Thread locked. ----------- Modsnter [/b]