Biggest protest in UK since rushdie (Trafalgar square)

Biggest protest in UK since rushdie (Trafalgar square)

Do you know who was insulted?

It is the Messenger of Allah(SAW), the most honoured human being to walk the face of the earth.
It is Habiballah (The beloved of Allah)
The one that Allah sent as a mercy to all creation.
The one who brought you the guidance that will save you from Hell Fire.
The one who will be waiting to greet you at the doors of paradise.
The one who is ready and willing to intercede on your behalf before Allah.

Ask yourself, does he(saw) deserve the kind of insult he is getting now? What are you waiting for?

Date: this Sat 11th Feb 2006
Time: 1pm – 5pm
Venue: Trafalgar Square, London
( nearest tube station : Charing Cross)

Anas bin Maalik (may Allah be pleased with him) said that a man came to the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) and asked, "When will the Last Hour come?"(i.e. Day of Judgement) The Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) said "What have you prepared for it?" He replied, "I have not prepared a lot of prayer or fasting or charity for it, but I love Allah and His Messenger." The Prophet said, "You will be with the one you love." (Bukhari)

In another Hadith the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) said "None of you becomes a true believer until I am dearer to him than his children, his parents, his life, his wealth, his family and all mankind." (Bukhari and Muslim)

organised by MAB, IFE, ISB, UKIM, Dawatul Islam, FOSIS, Minhaj-ul-Quran, Friends of Al-Aqsa, Central Mosque, UK Muslim Shia Org.

salaam im not sure but i hear that there ia a protest in london next week 18 February or is that this week 11th Feb im confused?

"aini-aman" wrote:
salaam im not sure but i hear that there ia a protest in london next week 18 February or is that this week 11th Feb im confused?

[color=blue][b]It's this week, Saturday 11th Feb '06..all the details have been given above...[/b][/color]

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

Al Ghoraba? is that not the new website of those who are from the now-extinct Al Mouhajioroun?

If so, what guarantee's do the protesters have that their protests will not be hijacked like they were last friday?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Confirmation of date, time and venue

Date: this Sat 11th Feb 2006
Time: 1pm – 5pm
Venue: Trafalgar Square, London
( nearest tube station : Charing Cross)

"Admin" wrote:

If so, what guarantee's do the protesters have that their protests will not be hijacked like they were last friday?

[color=blue][b]Now your worrying me :? ..not that im gonna be able to attend the protest but im still worried coz this meant to b a peaceful one...theres one goin on in pk tomorrow too but dats different ..[/b][/color]

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

I should have read the main forum first. This is being talked about there....

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

There will be hundreds of stewards which will be taking care with this side of things.

are you involved in the organisation?

and what type of placards will there bew present?will everyone bring their own, or are pre-screened ones gonna be used?

(and I know there will be idiots at the end who will try to turn it into a rave. That always happens. I am not bothered about that.)

[EDIT]
Answer the questions here:

Topic locked