females 28 & over - Males 30 & over Muslim Marriage Event - Birmingham

females 28 & over - Males 30 & over Muslim Marriage Event
Sunday 18th March 2012

Asalaamu Alaikum,

... The event is on Sunday 18th March 2012 in Birmingham will be a fantastic opportunity for you or anyone you know to meet like minded individuals seeking a marriage partner on a face-to-face basis.

This event is open to all Muslims who live and reside in the Uk

Male Ticket - £25 - Book Now!
Female Ticket - £25 -Book Now!
Chaperone Ticket - £20 -Book Now!

What you can expect from the event:
- Meet up to 80 single Muslims (40:40 male to female ratio)
- Optional Mahram / Chaperone tickets available
- Face-to-face introductions guaranteed
- 3-course buffet lunch and soft drinks
- Refreshments provided
- A dedicated, friendly team on hand throughout the day
- Muslim scholar on hand to answer any marriage related questions
- Salah facilities available
- A safe, halal environment
- Confidentiality guaranteed
- Comfortable private venue
- On site parking available
- Free post-event match making service

The event is on Sunday 18th March 2012 at the Inkford Hotel, Alcester Road, Wythall, B47 6DJ. Please visit the website: for more information or to book a ticket. Alternatively you can call the event manager, Alisha, on her mobile: 07737309349.

Places are limited and tickets are selling fast so please book early to avoid disappointment!
See more

I don't want to take part but I wanna see how they work. I mean are they like speed dating or something :S

Sounds awkward.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

your more than welcome to come and see as long as u have a ticket, otherwise security will turn u away if u dont have a ticket

we have been doing these events since 2008. we have to date done 27 marriages.
you get alot of parents and family members attending these events, family members will sit on the sides and just watch, so everyone has to respect one another at all times

stareventsteam wrote:
your more than welcome to come and see as long as u have a ticket, otherwise security will turn u away if u dont have a ticket

Lol I'm just wondering, I don't want to get married or anything.

You should make like a promo vid for these events - give people a taste of what's on offer

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
I don't want to take part but I wanna see how they work. I mean are they like speed dating or something :S

Sounds awkward.

Lol Curiosity killed the cat.....

I would just find it weird...

Death is the end of time. Not the end of Life.

Smile Biggrin

The reason for the age caption is because we get requests from brother and sisters to hold an event for that age gap.

its not a controlled environment at all, im not sure where you get perception from. if you have not been to an event before. majority of this age group are very mature adults who know what they want in there life. you will get the odd few sisters who will be shy, but we have advisors there which help sisters to make them feel at ease.

we get 40 males and 40 females attending these events. 90% of brother and sisters who attend the events are the working class and professionals. they consist of divorcee's and single people who have never been married before.

you heard i was a wild one???? is that question for me or someone else!!!!!

The wild comment is part of Patience's signature Smile