Arise and Warn (London)

All day event by iERA. Ive been to one of their events before (da'wah one) and it was aaaawesome! mashAllah

So if u can come, come! and its free, always a good thing

first event is 23rd of Dec in ealing
second is 25th in south west london

west londno

and wouah wouah wouah! PART TWO? no one told me about no part 2?!?!

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Yay Balham is like a 15/20 mins drive for me Smile need to check if i'm free but insha Allah i'll be there. Oh and it's free, double yay Smile

Oh and did i mention i'm now licensed to drive Biggrin Alhamdulillah

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

Foysol89 wrote:
Yay Balham is like a 15/20 mins drive for me Smile need to check if i'm free but insha Allah i'll be there. Oh and it's free, double yay Smile

Need to check if im free..lol. No need to pretend Jim Bob Blum 3

Congratulations! MashAllah, is happy for ya. Im remembering a 5th of dec date?

@Lilly, did u wanna go to tht one instead? probably closer to u actually.

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

bilan wrote:

@Lilly, did u wanna go to tht one instead? probably closer to u actually.

as methodological and scientifically minded person i couldn NEVER EVER EVER EVER go to a part 2 when i know where the part 1 is taking place and have no reason for not going. do you understand what i am saying?

bilan wrote:
Foysol89 wrote:

Need to check if im free..lol. No need to pretend Jim Bob Blum 3

Congratulations! MashAllah, is happy for ya. Im remembering a 5th of dec date?

Hey i could be busy :/

Close, 6th December Smile guess i beat you to the licence eh Wink even though it's been 3/4 years since i had my first lesson....still though 3rd time lucky on the test Smile ....ok going off topic, sorry.

Insha Allah i get to see Hamza Tzortis, i like the way he gets over excited when he gives a talk masha Allah.

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

bilan wrote:

Insha Allah i get to see Hamza Tzortis, i like the way he gets over excited when he gives a talk masha Allah.

lol I love that! I like his accent too, it's easy to listen to. But the last vid I watched o him was very sad Sad him crying , yes CRYING about how he won't be able to pray for his parents when they die cuz they aren't Muslim Sad

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

I failed at quoting -sigh-

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:

its okay, Your The Power of Silence. Too cool for quote.

Lilly wrote:
ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:

its okay, Your The Power of Silence. Too cool for quote.

Lol Dirol