Twins of Faith Event

44 posts / 0 new
Last post

guys need to fix up! I was told Bengalis are generally short so that shouldn't matter Wink Blum 3

I'm not sure how to use the word metro-sexual. But I wanted to use it here. Just letting you know.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

its them frrbie bag, ou know the one you get when you go to unis and stuff and they've always got something written on them. i have three now, a SOAS one, a MWSF one and a Mercy Mercy one.

i did see. very enjoyable i must admit. they WERE holding it so tightly! and basically. there was about 9 similar size areas and about 2.5 were men. the rest were girls. so guys. totally outnumbered. BUT abt half of the whole crowd were malaysian! amazing! didnt even get to talk to any of them though....

and OH MY ALLAH! you should have seen the AMOUNT OF GUYS who went off to the marriage workshop!!!!!! roll on the floor laughing!

im still wearing mine, its too cool to take off.

i loved ALL the talks they were all awesome but the "uh-huh/whatever" thing by ustadh NAK was funny. "i have a three daughters, a sister, a mum, a wife; im allowed to say this - girls do that *do talking gesture with his hand* a lot...when i say a lot, mean A LOT" and the three legged donkey dream!

are they makng a dvd?

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

LOOOOOOOL! @ Jim Bob! and did u see how all the guys stood up in unison to go to the marriage workshop? Blum 3 LOL. I knw u were on of theeeeem! haha!

u could wear the bag diagonally? and yh I wouldnt mind it being an anual event either and nouman ali khan twice! nice one mercy mission peeps.

@Lilly uve gotta take it of when u go toilet dude, but im gonna keep mine tooooo inshaaAllah Biggrin

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

bilan wrote:

@Lilly uve gotta take it of when u go toilet dude, but im gonna keep mine tooooo inshaaAllah Biggrin

i ended up putting it on my left wrist coz of youuuuuuu but she did it loose alhamdoulillah so i can hitch up whenever i need to and lower it. tis still on me wrist.

and the faces of your/our friends when they found out how we met. my friend (Afshana) actually said that if her sister did that she'd murder her.. :oops: loool

showing the wristband got to be the most annoying bit (After being too old for the huge pink panther slide obviously)

I was thinking i could've worn it diagonally today looool....ergh still on my mind.

And no i did not go to the marriage workshop :roll: cause like i said there are alot more sisters out there than men so eventually.........see i should have been running the marriage workshop Blum 3

I thought every somalian sister i walked past was Billz loooooooool (joke)

Did you see the how long the queues were for the food shops :shock: crazy, i couldn't be bothered to queue so i got my brother to drive to somewhere to get us some food lol.

Worst thing was my freinds jumped in MY car with my brother whilst i took the train with some more loyal friends. Even though i got them tickets....SNAKES :/

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

Foysol89 wrote:

I thought every somalian sister i walked past was Billz loooooooool (joke)

:roll: bet tht was no joke lol! and yh...eventually :p. we didnt have a car so yh had to wait in line for food.

@Lilly, why cos of me?! she said tht? lol! ah well..

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

'Tis a shame i miss'd this event..
Really wanted to goo.. But i'll have to wait till next year..
A lot of class mates and teachers went thouu..

Foysol89 wrote:

Worst thing was my freinds jumped in MY car with my brother whilst i took the train with some more loyal friends. Even though i got them tickets....SNAKES :/

Lol ouch

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

wel..even your mates were taken aback a bit.. lool

still got the wristband. that thing is badass i tell ya. no water got in yet!!

Lol you actually changed your name to Hummus Lol

It was supposed to be MY nickname for you, everyone else is just gonna think you've got a strange username lol. Plus now you've changed it to Hummus what am i gonna call you for short? You ruined it.. :/

Foysol89 wrote:

It was supposed to be MY nickname for you, everyone else is just gonna think you've got a strange username lol. Plus now you've changed it to Hummus what am i gonna call you for short? You ruined it.. :/

Awwwwhhh.. Loool. ^
That sounded soo sweet Wink
Well if you insist i can always change it back!

Hummus wrote:
Foysol89 wrote:

Awwwwhhh.. Loool. ^

It's ok...lol, never knew you liked hummus that much.

Foysol89 wrote:
Hummus wrote:
Foysol89 wrote:

Awwwwhhh.. Loool. ^

It's ok...lol, never knew you liked hummus that much.

Loooool.. i carnt even remember the last time i had hummus...
Think it was in year 6 when we were trying greek fooods.. loool..

Pages