Leadership and management Workshop!!

**Leadership and Management Course**

Date: Saturday 23rd July 2011

Time: 10.00 am to 5.00 pm

Venue: North West london

Price: only! £20 (£25 from 16th July and at the door)

Refreshments included, lunch available for purchase

SISTERS ONLY

Accredited course

---------------------------------------------------

Lotus Life in association with Aksaa Ltd would like to invite you to this unique workshop on Leadership and Management.

Discover the perfect Leadership style and managerial skills of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and learn how to best apply them to contemporary thinking and everyday life, whether at home or at work.

This participatory workshop is designed for Muslim professionals, businesses who wish to improve their skills in Leadership and Management based on the teachings of Prophet Mohammad (pbuh).

The course will be delivered by Kauthar Tai who is a fellow member of the Institute of Leadership and Management.

Feedback from previous courses delivered have been very positive.

To book your place, please send an email to :

Your name
Job title
Email address
Mobile number

For further information, please contact us via email or call us on 07766302568

Wassalam
Lotus Life (Charity Registration no. 1139032)

Feedback comments from previous participants on the Leadership Course:

Masha Allah, I have learnt so much positive methods to manage my life! I am so glad that Allah SWT gave me the opportunity to attend. About the trainer - Very nice man, Masha Allah. Very articulate speaker and knowledgeable. Good, positive presence. Sarah Haberfield, Bristol

“Been on several previous talk on this subject but this one in particular was very good as it was one with an Islamic perspective” “excellent, right balance between speaker and audience participation” Dr Imtiaz A. Patel, Dentist

“Relaxed environment able to air/share views easily” “Very approachable – very good” Raheel Baig, Community Services Officer, Sheffield City Council

As a young Muslim student venturing into the career world, I found the course offered by Aksaa Ltd. on 6 Feb 2011, Leadership and Management from an Islamic perspective, to be extremely useful and informative. Going beyond simple leadership training, it explored how to put theory into practice while consistently linking established and recent findings of management theory to the prophetic example, familiar to all Muslims. The course leader, Kauthar Tai, was confident, inspiring and engaging, equally well-versed in contemporary management theory and the Islamic tradition.
Yaqub Eneborg Muslim,Student, Uppsala, Sweden

Please circulate this email to contact list about this valuable course on Islamic leadership.