Al Hidayah 2009

A three day residential, educational and spiritual retreat.

In the company of Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri

A Truly Life Changing Experience....

INTRODUCTION

Al-Hidayah is a three day residential, educational and spiritual retreat, primarily aimed at young Muslims living in the West. Launched in 2005, Al-Hidayah has taken place on a yearly basis ever since and has grown both in number of participants and excellence. Al-Hidayah 2009 will be catering for 1200 participants and will be held in the beautiful surroundings of Warwick University, purposely selected for its natural beauty and remoteness from city life. The entire event has been meticulously planned to combine education and spiritualism with leisure activities to ensure an allencompassing and relaxed environment. An intensive series of lectures will be delivered in a traditional manner with the use of established works by classical scholars. You will be taught predominantly by his Eminence Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri along with other eminent scholars from around the globe. This is the coming together of some of the world's greatest scholars who will take you on a spiritual journey through classical lectures, awe-inspiring Nashid gatherings and evenings of profound congregational Dhikr.

This unique blend of features will make this a truly life changing experience.

THE SCHOLARS & OTHER GUESTS

Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri

Shaykh As'ad Muhammad Saeed as-Sagharji (Damascus, Syria)

Professor Yahya al-Jamal

Shaykh Abdal Hakim Murad (Cambridge University)

Peter Sanders

Shaykh Abdur-Rahman Al-Hammami (Syria)

THE PROGRAMME

In his uniquely enthralling style Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri will deliver a series of ground-breaking lectures examining contemporary issues faced by the Muslims especially those in the West, covering the issues of their rights and esponsibilities. By the end of the series, you will no doubt come away with a greatly enhanced appreciation of Islam as THE religion of peace, love and knowledge, as well as gaining clarification of your role within wider society. Shaykh-ul-Islam will corroborate his opinions using the prime reliable sources of Qur'an and authentic Hadith, along with beautiful illustrations from the lives and works of the pious and sagacious predecessors. There is arguably no other person who can combine the classical works and relate them to the modern age as Shaykh-ul-Islam. Along with enlightening lectures from other eminent guest scholars, the nights will be illuminated with congregational Dhikr, Nashids venerating the Beloved Prophet ( Sallallahu' alayhi wasallam ) and exquisite recitals of the Holy Quran. Led by scholars from Syria, a special evening will be dedicated to the Hadra Dhikr as practiced by the Muslims of the Middle-East.

BOOKING INFORMATION

• The price for Al-Hidayah 2009 is £199 per person .

• Price is inclusive of accommodation, all meals, use of on-site leisure facilities and course material. Apply early, as places are limited.

• The closing date for applications is Tuesday 23rd June.

Please note the application fee is non-refundable. If you do not receive any correspondence within 3 weeks of your application please contact us.

Registration will commence at 9am on Saturday 8th August 2009.

Please arrive on time at:

Rootes Building Reception

University of Warwick

Coventry

CV4 7AL, UK

There will be coaches leaving from major cities in the UK.

Contact Information

Tel: Abdul Qadir 07739 535036

Khadija Atkinson 07795 202906

Email:

For stall bookings and sponsorship contact:

Mrs Nawaz on 07960 582515

SALAAM, NOOR, JAZAKALLAH

I WANTED TO PUT THIS INFO UP BUT U HAVE DONE IT ALREADY, THATS GREAT MASHALLAH.

R U GOING THIS YEAR?

I CANT WAIT TO GO, IM SOO EXCITED. I HAVE BEEN CHECKIN THE AL-HIDAYAH WEBSITE NEARLY EVERYDAY THESE PAST MONTHS FOR DETAILS ON AL-HIDAYAH 2009, N TODAY ITS FINALLY UP.

TC

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjVrZbrTn2s&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.faceboo...

200 quid for 3 days, sounds like daylight robbery. i've been on 3 days residentials with boarding, food, materials provided 40 quid,also at a major university, and there were a lot more international scholars invited seems very steep. Is this how much it always costs? How do you guys afford it?

“O my people! Truly, this life of the world is nothing but a (quick passing) enjoyment, and verily, the hereafter that is the home that will remain forever.” [Ghafir : 39]

yup.

it is expensive.

dad usually pays.

worth it though.

Asalaam o alaikum.

I think it is usually that price,

even if it cost 500 quid i would pay!

because its so worth while!

wat u gain from it you cannot put a price on it!

the last tym i went i couldnt wait to go back!

i look forward to it every year now!

im going this year, inshAllah. its all booked. Biggrin

-----------------------------------
also the facilities are great check out the new site its got all the details
--->

Asalaam o alaikum
thank you for uploading the vid on previous al hidayah
its 2007 isnt it?

i was there Allahmdolillah.

AN UNFORGETABLE EXPERIENCE THAT CHANGED MY LIFE. Biggrin

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JOyLY-ifqw]

What is so special about this camp that you can't experience elsewhere?

Asalaam o alaikum
1. your in the blessed company of one of the greatest shaykhs of our time.
2. its a spiritual journey so its beyond words. its hard to explain the beautiful, peaceful and complete feeling you have there. you can only really understand it when your there.
3. i personally feel that there is simular feelings to hajj.
4. the camp changed my life and it was after that 2007 camp that i (and many others) became better people.
5. It was after that camp that i had the desire to go hajj, n Allahamdolillah i went in 2008 with my parents.

6. well the experience you have and benifits you get,

have a never ending list because the positive effects last for ages
and stick with you for the rest of your life.

i hope this small list answers your question inshAllah.

are you thinking if attending this year?

it may be better for you to click here to see what other people have said about the experience from attending previous events: -----> click here PREVIOUS EVENTS

or this small vid of peoples comments may be useful: ---> click here ATTENDEES OF PREVIOUS AL-HIDAYAH EVENTS

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfjT-sb_Zw0]

No, I'm not thinking of attending but it's good to see how enthusiastic you are.

Looks really great! What topics will be discussed?

Yep! InshaAllah really looking forward to it.

The following topics will be discussed at Al-Hidayah 2010:

*Khilafah
*Jihad
*Terrorism
*Suicide Bombing
and other topics including Aqeedah & Sufism. There will also be an open Q&A session.

I feel these topics are really important and definitely should be discussed. For instance, take a look at the word Jihad.. do we really know the true concept of Jihad, the REAL meaning, what is and what is not Jihad? Due to ignorance or lack of knowledge extremists have manipulated the meaning of Jihad and are using the name as an excuse to promote their cause. InshaAllah after attending events such as this everyone should be clear on what Islam says about Jihad, terrorism and related activity.