Youth Residential Event - December - West Midlands

So it's open to all brothers who are 14 and over?

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Shouldn't "We've got the balance right" have an "Insha'Allah" before/after it?

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Yes its open to all brothers 14+

Ya'qub wrote:
Shouldn't "We've got the balance right" have an "Insha'Allah" before/after it?

I don't think you're supposed to take it with quite so much gravitas. Just nice and light, (to lull you into a false sense of relaxedness...mwahahaha!)

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

1 week to go. Its been about 4 years since I was good at football, and since then I've probably only played 4 times.

Cue trainning montage...