Funzo Presents Bedford ramadan radio show!!..... no im actually presenting creating etc you get the picture

92 posts / 0 new
Last post

yes itunes is one of the best players out there.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

You wrote:
Y'all could also try using the . it may be a little ugly, but it plays everything you can throw at it.

i only use that for football streams anything else seems pointless.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

is it working?

open up itunes i think it should be control+U i dont have itunes so i wouldnt know or even go in to the menu at the top and go to play it should have a few options such as play file, url click on the url one.

Funzo wrote:
the reason why the title is "no im actually presenting" is because people thought you presented mashal raddio, i actually am the only presenter i created the whole thing from scratch and i choose the material which goes up.

Mashallah!

At days of the week: get VLC.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

wednesday wrote:
Thanks pal, but i'll get faddi to do it for me!

faddi?

wednesday wrote:
Funzo wrote:
wednesday wrote:
Thanks pal, but i'll get faddi to do it for me!

faddi?

me brother, i call him faddi (and fadda when i'm mad at him) his real name: Fahad

Surely you should call him Pugsley, no?

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Is this still working?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

inshallah1

You wrote:

Bumble bee, it ain't working with VLC either!

wednesday here wrote:
You wrote:

Bumble bee, it ain't working with VLC either!

Was yesterday, not today. hence me asking if the station was still working.

what the station isnt working? try it now. wait i need to post a new url completely my fault,sorry.

it's working! (American accent?)

how? i cant get it to work!

Noor wrote:
how? i cant get it to work!

have you downloaded iTunes?

if so, then click on the new link that Funzo kindly posted and take it from there (ie. allow it to open and make sure your speakers are on)

wednesday here wrote:

yes?

what do you think?

Funzo wrote:
wednesday here wrote:

yes?

yes!

Noor wrote:
a nasheed is playing :s

yep and now i think the presenter's on!

yay noor is connected!

Funzo wrote:
what do you think?

patience dear patience!

Noor wrote:
a nasheed is playing :s

islamic radio station duh!

i thought funzo was presenting a show, as in talking LOL.

its a beautiful talk i cant interupt it! and inshallah i do talk its just that i havent built a big enough fan base but after the talk if your still listening you will hear me talk.

wow someone was listening with there psp!

noor why did you go off?

how did u know i went off? :s

i told you, i cant listen to other speakers other than my shaykh or unless i'm physically present and even then, its a mission trying to concentrate.

i can see your ip and wednesday(btw whats your real name wednesday?) tune in about 4 minutes.

Pages