Funzo Presents Bedford ramadan radio show!!..... no im actually presenting creating etc you get the picture

this doesnt work with wmp but it works with itunes and winamp.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

when?

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

7.30am till 11.00pm

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

try copy and pasting it into itunes or winamp by the way it wont work for wmp.

ok i dont no what ur on about.

do you have itunes?

winamp? if not thats your answer it only works so far on winamp itunes and realplayer(not sure about this)

MuslimBro wrote:
I've got realplayer and nothings happening.

yah same here. i dont no what funzo is going on about. i had to google what itunes was!

Noor wrote:
MuslimBro wrote:
I've got realplayer and nothings happening.

yah same here. i dont no what funzo is going on about. i had to google what itunes was!

itunes is a must!

all the other media software is rubbish. ESPECIALLY windows media player.

Its free, anyway.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

where can i download it from. link plz

basically it will only work by clicking that link if you have winamp but if you have itunes or realplayer you can paste the url into the play url box in realplayer.

it will air again 7.30am watch this space.

this better be good funzo! i'm going out of my way to listen to this!

Funzo wrote:

air? where? :S

Noor wrote:
Funzo wrote:

air? where? :S

its a posh word for it will come on again.

Noor wrote:

Ive got shaykh ninowi talking about the awyliya!!!! and seerah of musa (As) 6 parts!!! shaykh hamzah yusuf imama zaid shakir ustadh yahya rhodus shaykh nuh keller

yes i know what u meant by that but where will we be able, oh forget it.

Funzo wrote:
Noor wrote:

Ive got shaykh ninowi talking about the awyliya!!!! and seerah of musa (As) 6 parts!!! shaykh hamzah yusuf imama zaid shakir ustadh yahya rhodus shaykh nuh keller

good for you! i can only listen to the lectures delivered by my shaykh, i seem to switch of with others.

on second thoughts its running all night enjoy!!

when shaykh hamzah or imam zaid is giving a lecture you cant switch off they are truly amazing people.

Noor wrote:

i can only listen to the lectures delivered by my shaykh, i seem to switch of with others.

:shock:

How will you manage in uni?

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Y'all could also try using the . it may be a little ugly, but it plays everything you can throw at it.

@ Funzo - is this "presenting" similar to how I "presented" Mashal Radio, or how 'Ed presented the "Let's Talk Show"?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

the reason why the title is "no im actually presenting" is because people thought you presented mashal raddio, i actually am the only presenter i created the whole thing from scratch and i choose the material which goes up.

have you gone in itunes? and place that url?

Pages