The Pearls of Marital Intimacy
The Pearls of Marital Intimacy course is a must for all married couples. It is a comprehensive course that covers the rules, etiquettes and laws of sexual relations between husband and wife. The course is based on the book "Islamic Guide to Sexual Relations" is primarily divided into three sections: Foreplay, Actual play and After play.
The course will cover a wide range of issues including, objectives of sexual relations, rights of husband and wife and answers to many frequently asked questions in relation to this subject.
Who Is This Course For?
* A recent married man who wants to understand the Islamic rules of sexual relations.
* Muslim men who intend to get married or are married.
* Muslim men who want to give and implement the rights of their partner.
* Muslim men who want to acquire the Islamic teachings and rulings of sexual relation.
* Muslim men who want to strengthen and rectify their marriage.
* Muslim men who have recently embraced Islam.
* Muslim men who cannot devote their time for full time Islamic Studies.
What You Will Gain From This Course?
* Knowledge of the Islamic principles of marriage.
* A sound understanding of the laws of sexual intercourse.
* Cleanliness and purification of your marriage.
* Affection for your spouse.
* How to purify one’s intentions.
* Patience and gratitude.
Why Attend This Course?
‘The seeking of knowledge is obligatory on every Muslim male and female’ – (Hadith)
The Qur’an and Sunnah consistently remind the believers of gaining Islamic Knowledge and implementing it in our lives. This is your opportunity to obtain an insight of Sacred Knowledge and make full commitment, devotion and struggle for the pleasure of Allah.
As-Suffa Institute courses are always presented in English.
This course will expound and cover a wide range of issues such as objectives of sexual relations and the husband's and wife's right to sexual relations. This course will also answers many frequently asked questions on the topic of sexual relations.
What You Will Be Learning
Etiquettes and Fiqh of the first night of marriage.
* Sex as a right of both spouses.
* The Intentions of sexual relations.
* Laws of sexual relations during Menstruation (haydh) and Post-Natal Bleeding (nifas).
* How to prepare for sexual relations.
* Preparation of the wife
* Preparation of the husband
* The decorum of Actual Play
* Covering the Qur’an
* Reciting the supplications (dua)
* The decorum of After Play
* Ritual Bath (ghusl)
* Sleeping in a State of Major Ritual Impurity (janaba)
* Successive sessions of sexual intercourse
* Secrets of Sexual Relations
Handouts: will be provided, however, please bring your own stationary and books for note-taking.
Text: (The Islamic Guide to Sexual Relations)
Due to the sensitive nature of the course it will be taught to brothers ONLY.
The book (The Islamic Guide to Sexual Relations) will be available to purchase at the course.
Refreshments and food will be served.
Course Duration/Layout : 10am to 5pm
Course Fee: £10.00
Course Date: Sunday 24th August 2008
Course Taught By: Mufti Muhammad ibn Adam al-Kawthari