*** NEW TERM: 3 Month Structured Tayyibun Courses (APR- JULY 2013) REGISTER NOW! ***

[FONT=Verdana]Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem

Assalaamu Alaikum Warahmatullah,

[B][SIZE=18]TAYYIBUN INSTITUTE
Three Months Structured Islamic Courses [I](April - July 2013)[/I][/SIZE][/B]
[B]Qur'an, Tajweed, Arabic Language, Aqeedah, Fiqh, Hadith, Tarbiyyah and Authentic Spirituality studies[/B]
[B]
Brand new courses available
Now enrolling (register online or in person)
Limited places
Fully segregated facilities[/B]

[URL=

[B]COURSES ON OFFER[/B]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Tayyibun Institute course terms run for three month periods (four terms per year) and all classes are taught once a week per subject each term thus providing our students the opportunity to advance themselves through levels in their selected discipline.

- Arabic Language (Levels 1 to 5)
- Al Aajaroomiyyah
- Spoken Arabic (Parts 1 to 3)
- First Step to Qur'an (Beginners)
- Tajweed ul Qur'an (Levels 1 to 3 Tarteel)
- Al Maqra'ah (Recitation)
- Hifdh ul Qur'an (Memorisation)
- Fiqh: Hanafi Fiqh (Fasting and Hajj)
- Fiqh: Hanbali Fiqh (Salaah- Prayers)
- Aqeedah: Shirk according to the Four Madhhabs
- Aqeedah: Ma'roof & Munkar (Enjoining the Good & Forbidding the Evil)
- Tarbiyyah: The Legacy of the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him)
- Tarbiyyah: Humility in Prayer
- Authentic Spirituality: Diseases of the Hearts
- Authentic Spirituality: Names and Attributes of Allah
- Authentic Spirituality: Characteristics of the Hypocrites

[B]TEACHERS FOR THE COURSES[/B]
All our course instructors have experience from across the Middle East and the UK to teach Arabic language, Qur'an and Islamic studies to English speaking students, some of the teachers for these courses include:

[i]- Ustadh Abdullah al Maghribi - MADINAH
- Ustadh Abu Hudhayfah - MADINAH
- Ustadh Abu Bilal - MADINAH
- Ustadh Abu Anees - MADINAH
- Ustadh Abu Hafs - MADINAH
- Ustadh Wasim Kempson - MADINAH
- Ustadh Mohammad Najy- EGYPT
- Ustadh Shaqur Rehman - EGYPT, SYRIA & K.S.A
- Ustadh Mohammed Khalifa - K.S.A
- Ustadh Abu Taymiyyah al Maghribi - MOROCCO
- Ustadh Ahmed al Jazairi - ALGERIA
- Ustadh Mohammed Ismail- EGYPT
- Ustadh Abdul 'Aleem Alomgir Ali - EGYPT

- Ustadha Umm Omar al Farouq - JEDDAH
- Ustadha Umm Abdul Rahman - JEDDAH & RIYADH
- Ustadha Umm Adam - EGYPT & K.S.A
- Ustadha Umm Shuaib - EGYPT
- Ustadha Umm Zakariyyah - MOROCCO
- Ustadha Asma Khelfa - ALGERIA
- Ustadha Umm 'Aisha - EGYPT
- Ustadha Umm Nour ud Deen - ALGERIA
- Ustadha Umm Saida - KENYA
- Ustadha Umm 'Abdullah - U.K
- Ustadha Umm Yusuf - INDONESIA
- Ustadha Farhia Yahya - EGYPT
[/i]

[B]REGISTRATION OPTIONS[/B]
Those interested in enrolling can either register online securely using Paypal or alternatively can attend in person to register with fees:
[I][B]
- [U]Option 1: [/I]Register Online[/U][/B]
Simply register securely now online at: [url= Courses[/url] via Paypal (no surcharge)

or
[I][B]
- [U]Option 2: [/I]Register in Person[/U][/B]
Attend a registration day at our Tayyibun Office on one of the dates below with your tuition fees. (Registration staff will await to welcome, assess, advise and help you enrol for your chosen course/s)

[U]Registration dates and times[/U]:
[I]
FEMALE STUDENTS : 10.00am - 4.00pm (on any of the chosen dates below)
MALE STUDENTS : 5.00pm - 10.00pm (on any of the chosen dates below)[/I]

[I]Monday 15th April 2013
Tuesday 16th April 2013
Wednesday 17th April 2013
Thursday 18th April 2013
Friday 19th April 2013
Saturday 20th April 2013
Sunday 21st April 2013[/I]

*Registration for students enrolling in person will take place at the Tayyibun Office, 8 New Road (off Whitechapel Road), London E1 2AX

[I]Nearest public transport to our Office :[/I]
TUBE: Whitechapel / Shadwell
DLR: Shadwell
BUS: D3, 15, 25, 106, 115, 205, 254

[I]*ALL CLASSES FOR THIS TERM WILL START FROM THE WEEK BEGINNING MONDAY 22ND APRIL 2013.
[/I]

[B]CONTACT DETAILS[/B]
FOR FEES, TIMETABLE AND OTHER INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT: [url= Institute UK[/url] OR CONTACT:

Telephone : 0207 702 7254
Mobile : 07949 713 902
E-mail : [email][/email]

Wasalaamu Alaikum,

[B]Tayyibun Institute[/B]
[url= Institute UK[/url]
[I]For the Teachings of Qur'an and Sunnah[/I]

[I]*We maintain a full 100% segregation system between the two genders making Tayyibun Institute a safe and comfortable place to study for all.
*Tayyibun Institute is a non-partisan organisation, we are not affiliated with any groups, Islamic organisations or Mosques. We welcome all students of knowledge.
*Should you have any genuine difficulties in registering online or attending our office on the registration dates please do contact us, you may also arrange for a friend or relative to register on your behalf.
*All classes are taught once a week per subject for three months.
*Do register on the early enrollment dates to avoid disappointments as our courses are always in high demand al Hamdulillah.
*Certificates provided upon successful completion of a course.[/I][/FONT]

[CENTER][I][SIZE=18]“[/SIZE]No one should be jealous of anything except [SIZE=18]two people[/SIZE]-
a man whom Allaah has [SIZE=18]blessed with knowledge[/SIZE] and he teaches it;
and a man who has money and he spends it on the[SIZE=18] path of Allaah[/SIZE].[SIZE=18]”[/SIZE] (Saheeh al-Bukhari)[/I][/CENTER]

[B]Tayyibun Institute [I]for the[/I] teachings [I]of [/I]Qur’an [I]and[/I] Sunnah[/B]

[URL=

Tayyibun Institute is the leading independent Islamic Institution in Britain; our pioneering education system is dedicated to teaching quality and authentic Islamic Studies to adults. Tayyibun Institute has been established with the aim of teaching the classical (Fus’ha) Arabic dialect and to perfect one’s recitation of the Qur’an to that closest in line with the Prophet (صلى الله عليه و سلم).

Alhamdulillah the Institute is truly leading the way in the UK with its dedication to professionalism, organisation and quality. Our key aim in mind is to prepare students to understand the Qur’an and Hadith literature, as well as other classical Islamic texts through providing quality three months structured courses taught by qualified and experienced teachers from across the Middle East and renowned institutions such as Madinah Islamic University (Madinah, KSA), Dar ul Hadith (Makkah, KSA), Al Azhar University (Cairo, Egypt), Islamic International Institute (Dammaj, Yeman), and others.

Our structured course terms run for a duration of 3 months, courses are held part-time during weekdays and weekends with timings and levels suitable for all, taught by qualified teachers in a fully segregated environment. Our tutors have experience of teaching the Arabic Language, Qur’anic and Islamic studies to English speaking students from across Britain.

[url]

[URL=

[I]Abu Umamah (رضي الله عنه) reported that the Messenger of Allaah (صلى الله عليه و سلم), said, "[U]Allaah and His Angels[/U] and [U]the people of the heavens and the earth[/U],
even the [U]ants in their rocks and the fish[/U], pray for blessings on those who [U]teach people good[/U]."
(at-Tirmidhi) [/I]

[FONT=Verdana][URL=
[B]
Tayyibun Institute Structured Courses (April- July 2013) Poster:[/B]

[URL=

[B]Enrollment online [I](for those registering securely using Paypal)[/B][/I]:
[url= Courses[/url]

[B]Direction maps to Tayyibun Office [I](for those registering in person)[/I]:[/B]
Tayyibun Institute (Head Office)
8 New Road, London, E1 2AX
[url= search results for E1 2AX[/url]
[url= & Venue[/url][/FONT]

[URL=

[FONT=Verdana][B][SIZE=18]Reminder[/SIZE][/B]

Registration for Tayyibun Institute courses for this term (April to July 2013) will begin from this coming Monday 15th April 2013 onwards (for those wishing to enrol in person), please see:
[B]
REGISTRATION OPTIONS
-------------------------------------------------------------------[/B]
[B][I]
- Option 2: Register in Person[/I][/B]
Attend a registration day at our Tayyibun Office on one of the dates below with your tuition fees. (Registration staff will await to welcome, assess, advise and help you enrol for your chosen course/s)
[U]
Registration dates and times[/U]:

MALE STUDENTS : 5.00pm - 10.00pm (on any of the chosen dates below)

[I][U][B]Monday 15th April 2013
Tuesday 16th April 2013
Thursday 18th April 2013[/B][/U][/I]
Friday 19th April 2013
Saturday 20th April 2013
Sunday 21st April 2013

*Registration for students enrolling in person will take place at the Tayyibun Office, 8 New Road (off Whitechapel Road), London E1 2AX[/COLOR]

For all students interested in studying it is best advised that you enrol early insha'allaah on these dates.

The online registration option remains open to those students who would like to enrol securely via the internet: [url= Courses[/url]

Jazak'allaah.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]
Alhamdulillaah registration in person for all Tayyibun Institute structured courses are continuing throughout this week.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana]Alhamdulillaah for those brothers and sisters who have not yet registered for a Tayyibun Institute course for this term (April to July 2013) but intend to do so there remain just a few final days for enrollment in person insha'allaah before classes begin:[/FONT]

[URL=

[FONT=Verdana][B][SIZE=18]Reminder[/SIZE][/B]

[U]Registration dates and times[/U]:

MALE STUDENTS : 5.00pm - 10.00pm (on any of the chosen dates below)

Monday 15th April 2013
Tuesday 16th April 2013
Thursday 18th April 2013[I][U][B]
Friday 19th April 2013
Saturday 20th April 2013
Sunday 21st April 2013[/B][/U][/I]

*Registration for students enrolling in person will take place at the Tayyibun Office, 8 New Road (off Whitechapel Road), London E1 2AX

For all students interested in studying it is best advised that you enrol early insha'allaah on these dates.

The online registration option remains open to those students who would like to enrol securely via the internet: [url= Courses[/url]
[/FONT]

[CENTER][U]Enrollment continuing this Friday and throughout the weekend (for those wishing to register in person)[/U][/CENTER]
May Allaah azza wa jall accept the efforts of those seeking to draw close to him- Aameen.[/FONT]

[CENTER][FONT=Verdana]Few remaining days of registration in person for this term (last term before the month of Ramadhaan) for all Tayyibun Institute structured courses are currently taking place alhamdulillaah.[/FONT][/CENTER]