Saturday 6th April 2013
5.00pm

[B]Guest Speakers:[/B]

- Ustadh Uthman Lateef
- Rahim Jung
- Lauren Booth
- Mohamed Ali

[URL=

Join Helping Households Under Great Stress (HHUGS) for an inspiring and memorable evening including fundraising, a luxury 3-course dinner, poetry recitation and auction to sustain the essential service the charity provides to support the forgotten families of anti-terror suspects in Britain who are lonely, vulnerable, and desperately in need of your support!

For every arrest and detention, a home has been raided and ravaged, and a family has suffered the loss of a loved one, a bread winner, a dear husband, a much loved son. These are homes where life will never be the same.

[B]Featuring:[/B]
- Auction items include an umrah ticket, bespoke artwork designed by Samir Malik and Amir Khan’s boxing gloves!
- This event will be segregated- therefore please ensure which seating area you are purchasing the ticket for i.e Men’s or Women’s area.
- This event will be filmed by Islam Channel.

[B]Travel Information: [/B]
[I]The nearest tube station is: [/I]Tower Hill (served by the District and Circle Lines).
[I]The nearest Rail station is:[/I] Fenchurch Street.
[I]The Tower has an on-site car park and three additional car parks can be found in the local area.[/I]
[I]Click here for more map: [/I][url]

[B]Venue:[/B]
The Tower (A Guoman Hotel),
St Katherine’s Way,
London E1W 1LD

The Tower is situated next door to two World Heritage Sites (The Tower of London and Tower Bridge).
[B]
[U]Book your ticket now here[/U]:[/B] [url]

For more information call 0207 733 2104 or email: [email][/email]
[I]
[B]Helping Households Under Great Stress (HHUGS)[/B][/I]
[url]

[url]

[CENTER][URL=

Helping Households Under Great Stress (HHUGS) a UK registered charity, HHUGS aim to bring some relief and happiness to households devastated by the arrest of a loved one by delivering the right emotional, financial, and practical support through a country-wide network of dedicated volunteers.
[CENTER][I]
The Prophet ( peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever relieves a believer of some of the distress of this world, Allah will relieve him of some of the distress of the Day of Resurrection. Whoever makes things easier for one who is suffering hardship, Allah will make things easier for him in this world and in the Hereafter. Whoever conceals a Muslim’s faults, Allah will conceal his faults in this world and in the Hereafter. Allah will help a person so long as he helps his brother.” (Narrated by Muslim, 4/2074)[/I][/CENTER]

[B][U]Book your ticket now here[/U]:[/B] [url]

[I][B]Helping Households Under Great Stress (HHUGS)[/B][/I]
[url]

HHUGS will be initiating a Twitter Storm this Wednesday 3rd April, at 8pm, where we aim to get the hashtag trending.

Help raise awareness for HHUG's work and publicise the upcoming fundraising dinner: [url]

The hashtag will be revealed closer to the time of the event so please follow [url] (@hhugscharity) to stay updated.

[url]