URGENT: Extradition Families need YOUR help!

[B][SIZE=18]URGENT: Extradition Families need YOUR help![/SIZE][/B]

Helping Households Under Great Stress (HHUGS) expresses its heartfelt sympathies to the families of the five men whose appeals were rejected at the European Court of Human Rights on the 25th September 2012. What now awaits the men and their families is further uncertainty and anxiety. The families have already suffered an ordeal throughout this long and protracted legal process, which has caused much distress and anxiety. The most senior judge in England and Wales, told reporters that any case taking eight years (or more) was [I]"not fair to anybody - it's not right."[/I]

For many families they simply will not have the means to fund a trip to the United States. They are therefore faced with the very real possibility of not seeing their loved ones ever again. HHUGS are therefore seeking your help to provide support to these families.

Volunteers, drivers and financial urgently needed, please visit:
[url]

[B][SIZE=14]How you can help[/SIZE][/B]

1. Volunteer to provide immediate emotional and practical support to the families. Priority areas: South, West and North London.

2. HHUGS already struggle to find drivers for prison visits; with an increased need in these months we urgently require more drivers to volunteer to transport families from London to Long Lartin, Evesham.    

3. Most crucially, we need your support to finance the families’ visits to the US and any expenses incurred there. Donate today online here:
Extradition Fund: [url]
[I]
To donate via cheque or by bank transfer, please include the reference 'Extradition'[/I]

Please make cheques payable to ‘HHUGS’ and send to:

HHUGS
Office 36,
88-90 Hatton Garden,
London,
EC1N 8PN

For bank transfers
Account Name: HHUGS
Account Number: 73513971
Sort Code: 20-46-76

[B][SIZE=18]URGENT ALERT: Babar Ahmad Family Extradition Fund[/SIZE][/B]
[B]
FREE BABAR AHMAD[/B]

Despite a long and hard campaign spanning eight and a half years, the extradition of Babar Ahmad to the US has been approved and is currently under way.

We are indebted to you for your continued support over the years but the fight for justice is far from over. As we enter this next phase of the campaign, we are urgently requesting your support at this difficult time. The Free Babar Ahmad Campaign has set up an account for donations to supports costs the family will be incurring in visiting Babar whilst he is in the US and other related costs.

[I]Donate today so Babar will be able to see his family once again.[/I]
[B]
TO DONATE:[/B]

By bank transfer, deposit or direct debit:

Account Name: Free Babar Ahmad Campaign
Account Number: 01162301
Sort Code: 300083
Bank: Islamic Bank of Britain
[B]
By cheque:[/B]

Please make cheques out to 'Free Babar Ahmad Campaign' and send to:

Free Babar Ahmad Campaign Fund