Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
Assalaamu Alaikum Warahmatullah,
Tayyibun Institute in partnership with Islamic Relief invites you and your family this Ramadhaan to join us for:
[B]A Night for Burma (Myanmar) - Rohingya Muslims[/B][I]
[B]27th Night of Ramadhaan 1433 (Tuesday 14th August 2012)[/B][/I][B]
Reminders, Prayers and Recitation led by Imams, Quraa' & Teachers from Makkah, Madinah (Saudi Arabia) and Egypt[/B]
Join Tayyibun Institute and Islamic Relief in support of the minority Rohingya Muslims of Myanmar (Burma) on the 27th Night of Ramadhaan (Tuesday 14th August) as we strive to raise vital funds and remind ourselves of the rights of Muslims towards another, raising awareness of the massacre and plight of orphans and refugee community unfolding before our eyes. The Rohingya Muslim community in Myanmar (Burma) are being ethnically cleansed indiscriminately whilst neighbouring countries have closed borders ensuring silent death and starvation.
Make a difference during the month of taqwaa as you, your friends and family help those in need whilst listening to timely reminders and attending emaan uplifting Tarawih prayers and supplication consisting of moving Qur'an recitation led by senior Imams from Makkah and Egypt.
[B]Date:[/B] Tuesday 14th August 2012 (27th Night of Ramadhaan 1433, potential Laylat al Qadr - Night of Decree/ Power)
[B]Venue:[/B] Water Lily Banqueting Suite
[I]Mens Entrance-[/I] The Wickham Suite, 89A Mile End Road, London E1 4UG
[I]Womens Entrance-[/I] The Cleveleand Suite, 10 Cleveland Way, London E1 4UF
Situated between Whitechapel & Stepney Green Stations
[I]Train- [/I]Stepney Green Station/ Whitechapel Station/ Mile End Station
[I]Bus- [/I]D3, 25, 105, 106, 115, 205, 254
[I]Map-[/I] [url=http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x=535171&y=182155&z=0&sv=E1+4UF&st=2&... search results for E1 4UF[/url]
[B]Timing: [/B]From 10.15pm (Salaatul Eshaa) onwards insha'allaah
Reciters and Speakers:[/B]
* Confirmed attendance in person of internationally renowned Imams and Quraa' such as Shaykh Usamah Ateef (Makkah, Saudi Arabia) & Shaykh Mohammad Ismail (Egypt) to lead congregational prayers.
* Ustaadh Abu Anees (Madinah), Ustaadh Abu Hudhayfah (Madinah) & Ustaadh Younus Abu Abdillah (Madinah) to provide short inspiring reminders.
* Share in the bond of brotherhood participating in unified Eshaa, Tarawih and Witr prayers together
* Live heart touching Qur'an recitation by exclusive delegation of Quraa' and Imams assembled from Egypt and Saudi Arabia
* Brief inspirational reminders by noted teachers
* Special qunoot du’aa (supplications)
* Snacks and drinks stalls
[I]Free admission- All brothers and sisters welcome to attend (no registration/ booking required)
This is a fundraising event for charity- please attend and donate for the needy and impoverished Rohingya Muslims insha'allaah (donations will be doubled)
Fully segregated facilities between the genders[/I]
Ramadhaan Spiritual Tarawih[/B]
[url=http://www.tayyibun.com/]Tayyibun Institute UK[/url]
[I]* Specialised Ramadhaan Spiritual Tarawih is a project of Tayyibun Foundation.
* Tayyibun Foundation is a not for profit community organisation, we are non-partisan and not affiliated with any groups, Islamic organisations or Mosques.
* We do not permit any external recording or publicity at any of our programmes.
* Separate designated prayer area for sisters facilitated.[/I]