FREE: Tayyibun Charity Iftar Gathering (LONDON, Water Lily, 29/07/12) RESERVE NOW!

Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem

Assalaamu Alaikum Warahmatullah,
[I]
Tayyibun Institute invites you and your family this Ramadhaan to join us for:[/I]

[SIZE=18][B]Tayyibun Annual Charity Iftar Gathering [/B][/SIZE]
[B]Ramadhaan 1433 / 2012[/B]

[URL=

The Tayyibun Annual Charity Iftar Gathering is an unmissable jam-packed fully segregated event consisting of Emaan boosting lectures, mesmerising Qur'an recitation by Quraa' from Egypt and Saudi Arabia, mouth watering three course meal and charity fundraiser with auction. A spectacular event not to be missed consisting of over fifty renowned scholars and teachers enlightening us with their presence and passionately moving reminders. The event will host and cater for hundreds of Muslims gathered under one roof to break their fast together in the blessed month of Ramadhaan with a fine elegant luxurious Iftar dinner- creating a sense of brotherhood and Islamic unity.
The event will be fully segregated between the genders and will also house a separate designated area for mothers with children. All in all this should be an exquisite event with the noble aim in building brotherhood, raising awareness and funds for our chosen charitable cause Al-Imdaad Foundation UK, a non-profit humanitarian aid relief organisation that provided services in crisis and non-crisis situations to the most needy.

[B]Date:[/B] Sunday 29th July 2012

[B]Venue:[/B] Water Lily Banqueting Suite   
[I]Mens Entrance-[/I] The Wickham Suite, 89A Mile End Road, London E1 4UG
[I]Womens Entrance-[/I] The Cleveleand Suite, 10 Cleveland Way, London E1 4UF

[B]Travel:[/B]
Situated between Whitechapel & Stepney Green Stations
[I]Train- [/I]Stepney Green Station/ Whitechapel Station/ Mile End Station
[I]Bus- [/I]D3, 25, 105, 106, 115, 205, 254
[I]Map-[/I] [url]

[B]Time: [/B]4.00pm to Iftar
[B]
Speakers:[/B]
* Invited guests include several renowned scholars and teachers whom will enlighten us with their presence and noteworthy reminders insha'allaah.
[B]
Features:[/B]
* Short inspiring eemaan boosting lectures
* Live heart melting Qur'an recitation by Quraa' from Egypt and Saudi Arabia
* Charity auction and fundraising in aid of Al-Imdaad Foundation
* Video presentations
* Complimentary mouth watering three course iftar meal (HMC approved)
* Fully segregated facilities between the genders

[I]Free admission- All brothers and sisters welcome (registration required online to book seats).[/I]
[B]Please note- although entrance and food is provided for free, we require [U]all[/U] attendees to reserve their seats online to ensure that bookings do not exceed the hall capacity. Attendees [U]must[/U] reserve their seat prior to attendance (to avoid disappointment) on: [/B]

Wasalaamu Alaikum,
[B]
Tayyibun Annual Charity Iftar Gathering- London, 29/07/12[/B]
[SIZE=18][url]

[I]* Annual Charity Iftar Gathering is a project of Tayyibun Institute.
* Tayyibun Institute is a non-partisan organisation, we are not affiliated with any groups, Islamic organisations or Mosques.
* We do not permit any external recording or publicity at any of our programmes.
* Separate designated seating area for sisters with children available.[/I]

[B][SIZE=18]Tayyibun Annual Charity Iftar Gathering[/SIZE]
London, Saturday 29th July 2012[/B]

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdWLXGzyT4E]

[url]

Insha'allaah reserve your free seats online for this charitable cause and avoid disappointment.

[CENTER][URL=

[I]Sahl ibn Sa'd (رضي الله عنه) reported that the Prophet, (صلى الله عليه و سلم): “I and the one who sponsors an orphan will be in Paradise like these two”
– and he gestured with his forefinger and middle finger, holding them. (al-Bukhaari, 5304) [/I]

Ibn Battaal (rahimaullaah) said: “It is a duty for the one who hears this hadeeth to act upon it, so that he will be with the Prophet (صلى الله عليه و سلم) in Paradise.”
(Quoted by Ibn Hajar in Fath al-Baari, 10/436)[/CENTER]

Al-Imdaad Foundation insha'allaah will be requesting for donations and assistance for our Muslim brothers and sisters of Syria.

[CENTER][URL=

[I]Abu Hurayrah (رضي الله عنه) reported that the Prophet, (صلى الله عليه و سلم), said, "[U]The person who strives on behalf of the widows and poor[/U] is like those who [U]strive in the way of Allaah[/U] and like those who [U]fast in the day and pray at night[/U]."
(al-Adab al-Mufrad, al-Bukhari)[/I][/CENTER]

[B]Announcement[/B]

Alhamdulillaah we are pleased to confirm that an Imam from Makkah al Mukarramah (Saudi Arabia), Shaykh Usamah Ateef amongst other Quraa' from Egypt, etc will insha'allaah be attending all the Tayyibun Charity Iftar Gatherings and the last 10 Nights Tarawih special prayers.

For more information regarding these events please visit: [url= Institute UK[/url]

What is the white stuff in that picture?

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

TPOS wrote:
What is the white stuff in that picture?

These appear to be row after row of dead bodies of Muslim civilians murdered by Assad's followers.

Allaah knows best.

I feared that.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Reminder

Insha'allaah for all who have [U]booked their seats[/U] for the Tayyibun Annual Charity Iftar Gathering in support of Al-Imdaad Foundation for Syria do remember that the Iftar will take place this weekend, Sunday 29th July 2012 at the Water Lily Banqueting Suite, 10 Cleveland Way, London E1 4UF from 4.00pm.

The Iftar will be free for those registering and fully segregated insha'allaah.
For further details please see: [url]

May Allaah azza wa jall accept all our efforts- Aameen.

Jazak'allaah.