Seeking Solace: Hardships, Challenges and Difficulties in Everyday Life
Spend a FULL DAY with Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed (USA), Exclusive NEW Topics taught by Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed (USA) for the 1st Time in the UK, Don't Miss Out!!
So often we experience things in life, and yet never see the connections between them. When we are given hardship, or feel pain, we often fail to consider that the experience may be the direct cause or result of another action or experience.
Time of difficulty test our faith, our fortitude and our strength. During these times, the level of our Imaan becomes manifest. For the 1st Time Ever, Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed (USA) will be teaching this unique FULL DAY Course in London covering topics never covered by herself in the UK. As spaces are limited, do not miss this great opportunity.
Topics to be taught include:
- Seeking Solace
- What makes you cry?
- Hurt by Others: How to Cope and Heal
- A Believer's Response to Hardship: Tawakkul (Reliance on God)
- When you struggle: Day to Day: Healing a Broken Heart
- How do I know if I'm being tested or punished
- Patience, Perseverance and Contentment: Keeping the Heart Alive
- Pain, Loss and the Path to God
- This Life: Prison or Paradise? When will the help of Allah come?
Special Guest of Honour:
Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed (USA)
Exclusive Book Signing (New Edition) and NEW CD Launch of Yasmin Mogahed
Price: £30 (£35 after the 25th Oct 2015)
Date: Sunday 22nd November 2015
Time: 10:30am-18:30pm (Doors open from 9:30am for registration)
Venue: London (Full details on website alongside course content)
Free Car Parking, Creche Facility Available (Upon Extra Charge)
For more and to enrol, please visit: www.alburujpress.com