When the suns shining and the kids are all out to play, you'll never miss the jingle of the one vehicle that never runs out of Ice Cream. As a kid, you generally keep spare change in your pocket or you run to your mums handbag and dig out a pound or two. Then, as you grow up, you never seem to loose this fantasy and you begin to realise that the taste of the ice lollies and ice creams from the ice cream van are much better than the ones you keep in your kitchen freezer! They just don't taste the same at all! The jingle just calls your entire street and tempts you, regardless of how old you are and what you were doing at the moment. But have you ever thought that the life of these ice cream vans are full of rivalry and wanting to get their fist, to receive the most customers and most sales? Now, enough of all the happiness, i hope i havn't made you crave for one, but it all gets a little too serious, and an example of it, is in this video:
- Be Easy with The Lovers!
- Why would Muslims (allegedly) be "divided" over an interest free Student Loan option?
- The Revival & Heartbleed
- Contact with Alcohol
- The effects of Weed (K2) and Islam
- Homosexual and a Muslim??
- Trouble in Paradise (Turkey)
- On Student loans and controlling people
- Why do Muslims need to take over Birmingham's schools? We can just open a Free School!
- Come back to Allah (swt) - Sheikh Hamza Yusuf
There are currently 0 users online.