Can anyone tell me...

Comments

1. Different people. Some are members on theses forums, others are not. Anyone else who wants to participate can. Just need to talk to the Editor, choose a subject and start writing.

When an issue requires it and for the q & a we get scholars to answer the questions/provide feedback.

I would say the majority and in their twenties. Some may be younger, some older.

Target audience would probably be the same age group. People who may find the other mags out there a little boring. People with a sense of humour.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

yeah i was wondering if it was members from this site because i was browsing earlier and there were quite a few people on here who were anti-youth, and it begged the question why would they write for a youth magazine if they don't like young people?

You know "Ali and Jamal"? How old is the person (are the people) who write that? I imagine they're quite old because that's the image i get but i don't know-that's why i'm asking

Lol. Erm...what gives you the impression that the people here are anti youth?

And regarding the writers for Ali n Jamal - the content of it is pretty much agreed upon by every member in the team - these people vary between age 18-35 (most of whom are in their early 20's)

MuslimSister wrote:
Lol. Erm...what gives you the impression that the people here are anti youth?

And regarding the writers for Ali n Jamal - the content of it is pretty much agreed upon by every member in the team - these people vary between age 18-35 (most of whom are in their early 20's)

Ya'qub wrote:
In my day we didn't have children.

MuslimBro wrote:
School-children shouldn't get free travel just like that. They should be rewarded with free travel, and it can be from doing simple things like behaving sensibly. They are causing problems in buses esp. and bus drivers are witnesses to that. They are noisy, rude, say the f word every 5 second and cause inconvenience to others who are paying to travel. Some of them are violent, and I've seen play-fighting turning into something serious. Kick them out I say! (well... not all of them.)

So basically... most of 'em

And i'm taking nothing out of context here...

I think Ya'qub's post was a joke. (a parody of the "In my day there were no cars and everyone rode a bicycle" type of comment.)

MuslimBro is still pretty young I think.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
I think Ya'qub's post was a joke. (a parody of the "In my day there were no cars and everyone rode a bicycle" type of comment.)

MuslimBro is still pretty young I think.

Hmmm...Maybe i guess
I probably misread it...
still though... there's supposedly
"truth in every jest"

Why d'you think that ? i thought the opposite...

I'm sorry I will never make a joke ever again, just in case someone misunderstands it and it causes offence.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Ya'qub wrote:
I'm sorry I will never make a joke ever again, just in case someone misunderstands it and it causes offence.

lolz!
It was a mistake...

may_zin wrote:
Ya'qub wrote:
I'm sorry I will never make a joke ever again, just in case someone misunderstands it and it causes offence.

lolz!
It was a mistake...

May Zin, that's another joke!

Chin up, mate! Life's too short.

Courage wrote:
may_zin wrote:
Ya'qub wrote:
I'm sorry I will never make a joke ever again, just in case someone misunderstands it and it causes offence.

lolz!
It was a mistake...

May Zin, that's another joke!

i knew he was being sarcastic, i was just saying that i made a mistake, lolz
Lolz, and btw that's not actually my name... thankfully, lolz

How delightful! lolz

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes