When the suns shining and the kids are all out to play, you'll never miss the jingle of the one vehicle that never runs out of Ice Cream. As a kid, you generally keep spare change in your pocket or you run to your mums handbag and dig out a pound or two. Then, as you grow up, you never seem to loose this fantasy and you begin to realise that the taste of the ice lollies and ice creams from the ice cream van are much better than the ones you keep in your kitchen freezer! They just don't taste the same at all! The jingle just calls your entire street and tempts you, regardless of how old you are and what you were doing at the moment. But have you ever thought that the life of these ice cream vans are full of rivalry and wanting to get their fist, to receive the most customers and most sales? Now, enough of all the happiness, i hope i havn't made you crave for one, but it all gets a little too serious, and an example of it, is in this video:
- "The people of Israel have the right to live without constant fear for their security"
- Gaza under attack by monsters (again)
- Almadeheen, Allahouma Sally Ala Nabina
- Ramadan Thoughts
- Diversifying your supplications
- David Cameron speaks about Israeli deaths, but ignores murders and suffering of Palestinians
- Learning arabic 1600% faster...
- Bodies of 3 Israeli teenagers missing from the West Bank found
- Ramadan - the month to fight the demon within
There are currently 0 users online.